728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
Like this thread?
 
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Ken

    Going to see what i can find out for you. 2 years is definitely long enough.
    We hear talk of network mergers and financing coming soon but who knows.

    You've been very patient.
    Hey Johnny,

    I really have had no choice. Over the last almost 3 years, I've sent a ton of emails. At one point they asked me not to remove the whole $6k Euroclub or $4k WinCake and instead just make $500 cashouts. I've done that now and am still waiting.

    I would prefer just to cash out the total amount but I'm ok with some type of like 2 week $500 withdrawl process.

    Heh

  2. #32
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by kendorama View Post
    Hey Johnny,

    I really have had no choice. Over the last almost 3 years, I've sent a ton of emails. At one point they asked me not to remove the whole $6k Euroclub or $4k WinCake and instead just make $500 cashouts. I've done that now and am still waiting.

    I would prefer just to cash out the total amount but I'm ok with some type of like 2 week $500 withdrawl process.

    Heh
    I will make sure they are aware of that also K

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7
    johnny can you please work your magic for me too man? i have a pending withdraw on euroclub poker for about two months now and it's only 104$ i e-mailed them but no response.my nickname is vali246.thank you
    Last edited by vali246; Mon 30th Nov 2015 at 14:30.

  4. #34
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by vali246 View Post
    johnny can you please work your magic for me too man? i have a pending withdraw on euroclub poker for about two months now and it's only 104$ i e-mailed them but no response.my nickname is vali246.thank you
    Will ask for you!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7
    still got no response from them

  6. #36
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by vali246 View Post
    still got no response from them
    It can sometimes take time...
    As i said...can't guarantee anything though!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7
    3 months later still nothing,please get in touch with them

  8. #38
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by vali246 View Post
    3 months later still nothing,please get in touch with them
    Will ask again for you.

    There are big shake ups happening on the network in the coming weeks and also talks of a merge with OnGame/Hive

    But we need to wait and see what actually happens!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  9. #39
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by vali246 View Post
    3 months later still nothing,please get in touch with them
    All paid I understand
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Hi Johnny. I was 1 year and I ask you again to help me with the withdrawal of money. Nick amidyak500.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •