728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: ACR 500$ freeroll

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 237
Like this thread?
 
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    yes i check my spam and junk folders multiple times a day just to make sure i dont miss any e mails

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    and as of right now (5:43 p.m. central time, nov. 5th) still no payment

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Hi, I also have not received anything, I placed 21st.

    I sent an email earlier today.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    yeah they usually always pay out on tuesday...i dont know whats going on

  5. #25
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by 1142163 View Post
    yeah they usually always pay out on tuesday...i dont know whats going on

    Hey 1142163

    You were right and Rachel found your support requests in her Spam...so we should check more regularly sorry!

    Regards the payouts we are chasing ACR for these...not sure why they are taking so long on this occasion but rest assured they will be paid!

    Thank you ALL for you patience.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    thank you johnny

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey 1142163

    You were right and Rachel found your support requests in her Spam...so we should check more regularly sorry!

    Regards the payouts we are chasing ACR for these...not sure why they are taking so long on this occasion but rest assured they will be paid!

    Thank you ALL for you patience.
    i just logged into my acr account and the payout for the nov.2nd $500 loyalty freeroll posted ....thank you for your help in the matter johnny.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9
    Got mine too TY RTR for your help in this matter.. looking forward to next 1

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Hi I think there was some kind of mistake I got double what I should have gotten. I placed 21st and think it should have been 7 dollars not 15. Just thought you should know.

  10. #30
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecloser View Post
    Hi I think there was some kind of mistake I got double what I should have gotten. I placed 21st and think it should have been 7 dollars not 15. Just thought you should know.
    Hey TC

    Firstly that's terrific of you to bring that up, so thank you very much.

    Because the freerolls are password protected it means that the password gets leaked out to non members.
    But the good news is that ACR strip out any non-members from the winners list and that bumps people our members.

    So really there is no point in RTR members giving the password to others!


    Thanks again
    olewesty66 and mjones79 like this.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •