728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Todays Loyalty freerool

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
Like this thread?
 
  1. #31
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by LGMD2A View Post
    got the pass for todays freeroll but it says its wrong how can that be?
    I hope you got in in the end. Password was correct....
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    How do you get tagged??

  3. #33
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by seas711 View Post
    How do you get tagged??
    Hey Seas711

    If you contact our support team here they will try to help you.

    Tell them what you need and they can try with one of the rooms. But it's very hit n miss.

    Good luck
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1
    hi RTR i signed up with ya poker it sez verification pending can i still play the tourney tognight also is there a bonus code for the 1st deposit ill be making?

  5. #35
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by plassmma View Post
    hi RTR i signed up with ya poker it sez verification pending can i still play the tourney tognight also is there a bonus code for the 1st deposit ill be making?
    You'll need to wait until you are confirmed as tracked plassmma
    Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #36
    Junior Member BulDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    yep..fair point!
    The tourneys are all in the system for now but we will revise for future.
    J
    Hi, what happened with your promise to remove this ridiculous 30 mins late reg.? Almost 3 months and nuthin changed, the pass keep leaking! Also i didnt receive the pass for this week tourney and seems like it was posted too early, there were over 50 players registered about an hour before start! Pls, give the pass 10 mins before and REMOVE THE LATE REG ASAP!!! This major change should be done, becuz its gettin really bored! Have a good day

  7. #37
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by BulDawg View Post
    Hi, what happened with your promise to remove this ridiculous 30 mins late reg.? Almost 3 months and nuthin changed, the pass keep leaking! Also i didnt receive the pass for this week tourney and seems like it was posted too early, there were over 50 players registered about an hour before start! Pls, give the pass 10 mins before and REMOVE THE LATE REG ASAP!!! This major change should be done, becuz its gettin really bored! Have a good day

    Hey BD

    The format will be changing completely from December (if not before)
    Until then we are leaving things as is while we focus on the new format.
    So please be patient
    TY
    BulDawg likes this.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #38
    Junior Member BulDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22
    ok thx, i also hope very soon, network to be able to register players by list automatically, then we be sure that only forum members will play. can u tell pls what the changes will be?

  9. #39
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by BulDawg View Post
    ok thx, i also hope very soon, network to be able to register players by list automatically, then we be sure that only forum members will play. can u tell pls what the changes will be?
    I do not think the network are building that functionality yet

    As for the changes...I can't release any information at the moment sorry!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •