728x90 Main Content (Top)

Thread: IPAD 2 promo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65
Like this thread?
 
  1. #31
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissY View Post
    I'm doing the Genting promo for an iPad 2, however the terms and conditions has been removed from your site now that you have the PS3 promo.

    Is it possible to view the terms for the iPad 2 somewhere?
    Rakeback Promotions
    and select the iPad promo
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Has anyone received the iPad 2?

    I was informed that it is a 2-3 months waiting time until they arrive to Genting. Not the best customer experience if the intention is to make players loyal to the brand.

  3. #33
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by SE5837 View Post
    Has anyone received the iPad 2?

    I was informed that it is a 2-3 months waiting time until they arrive to Genting. Not the best customer experience if the intention is to make players loyal to the brand.
    Hey SE5837

    I understand you have been talking to them direct today to resolve things. Of course it is not ideal but also these people usually have specific suppliers and buy in bulk to make the promotions cost efficient. Obviously with such a popular product, access is going to be difficult on occasion. Either way you will not be left out of pocket etc
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Hi,

    I have registered my account at Ladbrokes poker few days ago (late August). Am I eligible for IPAD 2 promo no matter I didn't deposit yet?

  5. #35
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by nidzika View Post
    Hi,

    I have registered my account at Ladbrokes poker few days ago (late August). Am I eligible for IPAD 2 promo no matter I didn't deposit yet?
    Yes that is fine. As long as you created the account before September then you have until 31st August to meet the target.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8
    Have any of the Genting qualifiers got their ipad2 yet?
    I have just submitted my claim & am interested to know how long the wait is.

    thanks

  7. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Can I find the Will Hill T&C for the Ipad promotion somewhere?

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Raked more than 1499$ on Genting and send mail with request for confirmation 2 days ago to plppromo@gentingalderney.com and help@raketherake.com...

    No feedback so far

  9. #39
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushaltefolie View Post
    Raked more than 1499$ on Genting and send mail with request for confirmation 2 days ago to plppromo@gentingalderney.com and help@raketherake.com...

    No feedback so far
    We received it on our side.
    Let me know if you haven't heard anything by Tuesday afternoon and we will chase it up
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  10. #40
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjimmie View Post
    Can I find the Will Hill T&C for the Ipad promotion somewhere?
    Free iPads Extravaganza – Terms & Conditions | RakeTheRake
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •