728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: $500 Bovada Freeroll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10

    $500 Bovada Freeroll

    Hi I recently made an account on Bovada Poker. I got an email saying that I was affiliated with Bovada through this website.
    There's a $500 Freeroll today on Bovada and I still have yet to receive a ticket.
    I checked everything-- I'm affiliated with Bovada according to my profile and a received email. I checked my account on Bovada and also saw that I'm subscribed to receive news of any sort of promotions going on. I also got affiliated on Monday which is definitely before the cut off day on Thursday.
    And... still no ticket.
    Is there a reason for the lack of a ticket? Admin, please issue me a ticket, the freeroll doesn't start for like nine hours (:
    knarlybeast likes this.

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by blewww View Post
    Hi I recently made an account on Bovada Poker. I got an email saying that I was affiliated with Bovada through this website.
    There's a $500 Freeroll today on Bovada and I still have yet to receive a ticket.
    I checked everything-- I'm affiliated with Bovada according to my profile and a received email. I checked my account on Bovada and also saw that I'm subscribed to receive news of any sort of promotions going on. I also got affiliated on Monday which is definitely before the cut off day on Thursday.
    And... still no ticket.
    Is there a reason for the lack of a ticket? Admin, please issue me a ticket, the freeroll doesn't start for like nine hours (:
    Hey Blewww

    Unfortunately there's nothing we can do form this end to issue a ticket.

    I will try and reach them now but i cannot guarantee they'll be there on a Sunday evening!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    I reached them!

    They have issued you 3 tickets for December

    That was lucky
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    I reached them!

    They have issued you 3 tickets for December

    That was lucky
    Thanks for that! Cards didn't come my way today unfortunately but I appreciate the help! Thank you so much. (:

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3
    How do I link my bovada account to raketherake? I did it for black chip and juicy but i don't know how for bovada. i have my account number for bovada.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3
    okay i take it back i just attempted to sign up for the link between raketherake and bovada using my all numbered bovada account. -wish me luck

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2
    Just tried to link my account to Bovada hopefully it is ready for future tournaments I can play in

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3
    I linked my account this morning and was just curious how long it will take before I can get a freeroll ticket. I was hoping to get one for today's, but looking at this forum I don't think that is going to happen. please let me know what the usual timeframe is. thank you.

  9. #9
    Moderator RTR Cooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by tflorex View Post
    I linked my account this morning and was just curious how long it will take before I can get a freeroll ticket. I was hoping to get one for today's, but looking at this forum I don't think that is going to happen. please let me know what the usual timeframe is. thank you.
    Hi tflorex,
    Thanks for your message.
    Players' Bovada / Bodog accounts must be confirmed as tagged to us by the Thursday prior to the freeroll in order to receive a ticket.
    Having only signed up yesterday, we are still in the process of verifying your account.
    Full promo details can be found at:
    January 2014 - Bovada & Bodog $2,000 in Exclusive Freerolls
    I hope that helps. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
    Best wishes

    Cooper


  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston Texas
    Posts
    3
    Can you tag me account #3291643 thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •