728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10

    EuroClubPoker $50 Freeroll

    Hello admins , mods. I didnt recive password in PM , can you help me ?

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverdomazetov View Post
    Hello admins , mods. I didnt recive password in PM , can you help me ?
    76870

    good luck

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    76870

    good luck

    Will i recive this way password for everyday freeroll? Admin can you send me a list for 2-3 day at once or? Please help

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Is there admin who will help me about EuroClub Poker tournaments. I didnt recive passwords.

  5. #5
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverdomazetov View Post
    Is there admin who will help me about EuroClub Poker tournaments. I didnt recive passwords.

    Hi O


    Once your account is confirmed as tracking to us, you will start to get the passwords regularly


    Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    No passwords for this weekend? Admins?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Why we didnt recive password for Win cake and Euro Club poker? Admin?

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverdomazetov View Post
    Why we didnt recive password for Win cake and Euro Club poker? Admin?
    Hey Oliver

    Seems the email didnt go out last evening
    We are working on the one today - should be with you shortly!

    Many thanks
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Oliver

    Seems the email didnt go out last evening
    We are working on the one today - should be with you shortly!

    Many thanks
    Today i just open one facebook group and what i noticed is :

    WinCake
    RakeTheRake $50 Cash Freeroll
    06/02 20.00 CET
    Prize: 50$
    Password: 83338

    This is the group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnlinePokerPassword/ . What measures will be taken for this? Admin please explain.

  10. #10
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverdomazetov View Post
    Today i just open one facebook group and what i noticed is :
    on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/OnlinePokerPassword/ . What measures will be taken for this? Admin please explain.
    Unfortunately unless we know who the idiot is that is releasing these passwords, there is nothing we can do. We don't have anyone with hi name in our system

    If you find out let us know.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •