728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 198
Like this thread?
 
  1. #141
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I can not find a tournament Party/WPT New Player 4 x $1,000 Freeroll: 18/03/12 16:00 EDT (20:00 GMT)

  2. #142
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by KKyliKKoffAA View Post
    Hi, I can not find a tournament Party/WPT New Player 4 x $1,000 Freeroll: 18/03/12 16:00 EDT (20:00 GMT)
    We ill check with Party, but these things tend to appear quite late in the lobby
    Thanks for the heads up anyway
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #143
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    84
    only check button work on that tournament

  4. #144
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsd View Post
    only check button work on that tournament
    Thanks

    They are looking into it already apparently. We'll post when we know more.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #145
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Hi,
    Party & WPT $18,000 exclusive Tournament Fever Series.
    I was 20 in event#2. Two days ago I have 1 point and I was on the table with 1 point. Now I've 0. Why?

  6. #146
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by kattskill View Post
    Hi,
    Party & WPT $18,000 exclusive Tournament Fever Series.
    I was 20 in event#2. Two days ago I have 1 point and I was on the table with 1 point. Now I've 0. Why?
    Error on Party's side
    All fixed!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    11
    money in the WPT poker league $ 18,000 after she'll receive in poker or Moneybookers account? You'd better make your final update ...

  8. #148
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by mihaela93 View Post
    money in the WPT poker league $ 18,000 after she'll receive in poker or Moneybookers account? You'd better make your final update ...
    Hey Mihaela93

    The payments will be made to either your Party/WPT account.

    The final updates will be done once we have received confirmation of the final tournament

    Good luck!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  9. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Hi,
    again the same problem with Party & WPT $18,000 exclusive Tournament Fever Series. Two days ago I had 32 point. Event #3 (1.04.2012) I earn 12 points. So it schould be 44, but I have only 20. WHY??

  10. #150
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by kattskill View Post
    Hi,
    again the same problem with Party & WPT $18,000 exclusive Tournament Fever Series. Two days ago I had 32 point. Event #3 (1.04.2012) I earn 12 points. So it schould be 44, but I have only 20. WHY??
    Nothing to worry about - we stripped out the last 2 events for a moment.

    They will be re-added shortly
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •