728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 198
Like this thread?
 
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsd View Post
    woohoo i just saw that i have new 100 bonus on ma account you need to claim it to become active everybody look maybe you get some nice surprise too;p
    I got that one too and cleared it

    Seems to be random, as I know a couple other players that never got it

    ..... Downside to this was I couldn't pause my longterm RTR bonus.... I had to forfeit it ( I found that a bit strange and unfortunate )
    Last edited by gotdanuts; Fri 16th Sep 2011 at 20:29.

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    84
    hey so we have freerolls on wpt/party next month?

  3. #43
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by doomsd View Post
    hey so we have freerolls on wpt/party next month?
    Yep absolutely

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    59
    lol where is the 5K exclusive freeroll

    lmfao ... i went through sooooo much damn trouble to finally seem to get myself into the 5K freerolls ... And all I see is the new monthly depositors freeroll ( I'd like to play BOTH at the same time )

    I dont wanna hear some **** about it will run next week, and have to spend two different Sundays playing these now barely even worth playing freerolls

    I talked to them ages ago... they knew it was supposed to run on Sunday

    unreal

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    84
    heheh well i think that it will be delay again but i do think this is one of the best affiliate promo on party you can find but i must say that this delays are annoying;p

  6. #46
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdanuts View Post
    lol where is the 5K exclusive freeroll

    lmfao ... i went through sooooo much damn trouble to finally seem to get myself into the 5K freerolls ... And all I see is the new monthly depositors freeroll ( I'd like to play BOTH at the same time )

    I dont wanna hear some **** about it will run next week, and have to spend two different Sundays playing these now barely even worth playing freerolls

    I talked to them ages ago... they knew it was supposed to run on Sunday

    unreal
    In a nutshell "FFS"
    We'll see if we can get it postponed for 2 weeks instead so you can multi table.
    Again..FFS

    Sorry all!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #47
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    In a nutshell "FFS"
    We'll see if we can get it postponed for 2 weeks instead so you can multi table.
    Again..FFS

    Sorry all!
    Considering it looks like it won't be running in 7 hours, 2 weeks time for me would be much more ideal than next weekend for many reasons ...
    I've got no tournys to play next weekend, and ....
    ( I can speak for my father as well ) We are likely to be travelling for Canadian Thanksgiving ...
    It would be a shame if neither of us were to get the points (which we did) and then not be able to play ...

    It shoulda run today.... we wouldnt be having this problem if it was

    You should really talk to your contact at Party/WPT and get him to make you his priority ....

    It doesnt really seem that you matter to him all that much, in my opinion ....

  8. #48
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by gotdanuts View Post
    Considering it looks like it won't be running in 7 hours, 2 weeks time for me would be much more ideal than next weekend for many reasons ...
    I've got no tournys to play next weekend, and ....
    ( I can speak for my father as well ) We are likely to be travelling for Canadian Thanksgiving ...
    It would be a shame if neither of us were to get the points (which we did) and then not be able to play ...

    It shoulda run today.... we wouldnt be having this problem if it was

    You should really talk to your contact at Party/WPT and get him to make you his priority ....

    It doesnt really seem that you matter to him all that much, in my opinion ....
    LOL! Thanks for the advice

    Regards the tourney we have told them a couple of things

    1) to delay the tourney 2 weeks rather than 1
    2) to make the tournaments 2 weeks after the qualification so they have enough time to sort the qualifiers out.

    We'll keep you updated
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    59
    great to hear ....
    hopefully this will work out

    I appreciate your efforts !

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    84
    we have some freerolls in nov?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •