728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    37

    Thumbs up Christmas/New Years Freerolls.

    Are there going to be any Freerolls for the holidays at Americas Cardroom or Cake poker?

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by CashPTown View Post
    Are there going to be any Freerolls for the holidays at Americas Cardroom or Cake poker?
    Possibly CPT

    Tell me would you or others be interested in $$$ added tourneys that had a small buy in. Feel free to let us know your thoughts guys

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    37
    yes that makes for better game, please one rebuy one add on though. 3 dollar buy ins, would be cool.

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by CashPTown View Post
    yes that makes for better game, please one rebuy one add on though. 3 dollar buy ins, would be cool.
    OK ty for that CPT
    If anyone else has ideas please let us know.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    $10,000 added

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by UrAllSmurfs View Post
    $10,000 added
    LOL!

    with a $100 buy'in then?

    Have a good weekend!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    OK! $100 buyin would be fun. Xmas Highroller event?

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    84
    can we have some monthly freeroll on betfair i know we had 5k long time ago it does not have to be big like 100-200 dollars with low requirement maybe 1 point only or 10

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1

    idea

    A tournament league would be nice too
    couple of tournaments,with a formula for every score in the first 50% for example...
    Use your imagination and make the tournaments with added value too in addition to the main prizes(from rank list,from all tours)
    Happy Holidays

  10. #10
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by BGTuttoLotta View Post
    A tournament league would be nice too
    couple of tournaments,with a formula for every score in the first 50% for example...
    Use your imagination and make the tournaments with added value too in addition to the main prizes(from rank list,from all tours)
    Happy Holidays
    Thanks BG for the ideas
    We will add them to the melting pot when we discuss all the options and ideas.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •