728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up PokerStars Freeroll today 17dec

    How do we get out ticket?

    Can somebody on Admin team send me one, or how do we get it?

    Best Regards Thank you for your time

    Tavring

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    I would like to know it too.

    Thanks for you time .....

  3. #3
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by tavringen View Post
    How do we get out ticket?

    Can somebody on Admin team send me one, or how do we get it?

    Best Regards Thank you for your time

    Tavring
    Hiya,

    This is the freeroll from Last month's promo

    here is this month's

    December 2011 - PokerStars - $5,000 Freeroll

    I am afraid you need to be tagged to us at Stars to get in to this!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    i have the same problem with tomorrow's cake poker freeroll. How do i get the ticket? I registered last month during the turkey promo and have raked the reuqired $1. My username on cake is UrAllSmurfs. thanks.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Can you not tag us then?? please

    Thank you for your time, I really like this site by the way+++++

    Pokerstars Alias:johsha

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    can u tag me to pls my nick is:danyt29

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    HELLO NIK in pokerstars is alexxxtream7 thx

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by alexxxtream7 View Post
    HELLO NIK in pokerstars is alexxxtream7 thx
    Sorry guys....Stars wont retag players under any circumstances

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  9. #9
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by UrAllSmurfs View Post
    i have the same problem with tomorrow's cake poker freeroll. How do i get the ticket? I registered last month during the turkey promo and have raked the reuqired $1. My username on cake is UrAllSmurfs. thanks.
    Hey Smurfs, i see that the problem was you only added the Cake account to your profile today

    We will try and see if we can get them to add you in time, if we can reach them before tomorrow.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Smurfs, i see that the problem was you only added the Cake account to your profile today

    We will try and see if we can get them to add you in time, if we can reach them before tomorrow.
    I just didnt realise that it wasnt taged before. Noone told me I wasn't. But please try to tag me.

    Your loyal RTR player.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •