728x90 Main Content (Top)

Thread: freeroll

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2

    Thumbs up freeroll

    hello!im new here, i have a rakebackpartners website, so i want promote amiricas cardroom using the freeroll promotion , so can i give the password for my players ? if yes how i can get it ? thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerman1 View Post
    hello!im new here, i have a rakebackpartners website, so i want promote amiricas cardroom using the freeroll promotion , so can i give the password for my players ? if yes how i can get it ? thanks
    Hey - you can give them the password for sure. But remember they can only win prizes if their ACR accounts are tagged to RTR. Otherwise there is NO POINT in them playing!

    Passwords appear here 5 days before each tourney
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2
    How can I tagged my account of any poker room to RTR?

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by 746shark746 View Post
    How can I tagged my account of any poker room to RTR?
    Hiya Shark,

    You can apply to have your poker accounts retagged to us here

    We cannot help with some rooms, but we can attempt to get most retagged.

    I hope that helps but please feel free to contact us here or directly if you have any more questions

    Kind regards

    RakeTheRake.com
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16
    can I get the passwords for the free rolls on American card room for april 14/21/28 please

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerbandit22 View Post
    can I get the passwords for the free rolls on American card room for april 14/21/28 please
    Hiya Bandit

    They will appear here as and when

    April 2013 - Americas Cardroom $4,000 Freerolls

    Remember you must have an ACR account that is tagged to us
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16
    I am not sure if my ACR account that is tagged to you or not I cant remember for sure.
    if its not can it be tagged to you??
    I do remember I didn't download it through any sites.
    I just went to American card room url it self.

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerbandit22 View Post
    I am not sure if my ACR account that is tagged to you or not I cant remember for sure.
    if its not can it be tagged to you??
    I do remember I didn't download it through any sites.
    I just went to American card room url it self.
    If you contact our support team here they can check and will try to help you Bandit.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    37
    i just took second in the freeroll at acr. i hope i get payed. my username is CashMoneyptown. ACR is trying to tell me that some unknown affiliate is tagged to my account. i never asked for anyonew other than raketherake to be tagged to that account. if i dont get payed i will delete my ACR account because of this.

  10. #10
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by CashPTown View Post
    i just took second in the freeroll at acr. i hope i get payed. my username is CashMoneyptown. ACR is trying to tell me that some unknown affiliate is tagged to my account. i never asked for anyonew other than raketherake to be tagged to that account. if i dont get payed i will delete my ACR account because of this.
    Hi Cash

    I can see you tried to add your ACR account to us in 2011 but it wasn't tracked to us.
    Unfortunately we don't have any information other than that as ACR would not have given us anything else.
    If you are not tagged to RTR then you won't get anything from ACR I'm afraid!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •