728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9

    Are RTR Cake free rolls for members tpo

    GOt 2 tickets yesteday for 2 RTR free rolls on CAKE and thought those were the only ones and somehow they all got upto over 170 people on each one. I see 2 more today but no tickets, I thought I had to use the tickets on first and fields looks much nicer now. Is there some level you had to rake to get in these free rolls or should we getting issued ticekts everyday like how the carbon thing was done last month

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeneseldom View Post
    GOt 2 tickets yesteday for 2 RTR free rolls on CAKE and thought those were the only ones and somehow they all got upto over 170 people on each one. I see 2 more today but no tickets, I thought I had to use the tickets on first and fields looks much nicer now. Is there some level you had to rake to get in these free rolls or should we getting issued ticekts everyday like how the carbon thing was done last month
    Hey E

    It should be for everyone

    I will email our Cake contacts now but not sure if we'll hear back pre Monday!

    Apologies for any inconvenience
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9
    Thanks, it must be working for some folks as their are people registered, so maybe somepeople got glitched somehow cause I havent got any more tickets. Thanks for looking into for me.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Confirming no new tickets today as well.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    I also got no tickets.

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsgonnabeatu View Post
    I also got no tickets.
    guys we are talking to Cake about this.

    They are talking to technical...something is obviously wrong. We will extend the freerolls by a few days to make up for this when it is fixed!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Carbon Poker sn - bpm48059
    Posts
    31
    hey raketherake can i migrate over from carbon and start playing at cake poker??

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    hey raketherake can i migrate over from carbon and start playing at cake poker??
    Yep sure! You can sign up with as many rooms as you like through us.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    [I] know admin is working on this. Just want to give an update - Cake support just e mailed me back and said to get more info from Cake. July 3 at 11:00 pm They are requiring a ticket and a password. I just can't figure out how some players are getting to register.

  10. #10
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerWysz View Post
    [I] know admin is working on this. Just want to give an update - Cake support just e mailed me back and said to get more info from Cake. July 3 at 11:00 pm They are requiring a ticket and a password. I just can't figure out how some players are getting to register.
    Thanks PW

    Hopefully we will have answers soon!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •