728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Like this thread?
 
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hiya,
    You shouldnt have to opt in for anything

    The rates of rakeback at Ladbrokes are according to this chart

    Monthly Rake Requirement ---------- Total Reward %
    $0 - $299---------------------------10% VIP
    $300 - $999 ------------------------27.5% VIP
    $1000+ ----------------------------30% VIP

    Can you forward the email to help@rakether........ etc

    And i will take a look
    I spoke to a more competent Ladbrokes support person lol, they say the thing I opted in for does not affect the rakeback agreement with RakeTheRake. He said that it is a problem on your end about the RakeTheRake payment from you guys so hopefully it will come soon :P.

  2. #12
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1744 View Post
    I spoke to a more competent Ladbrokes support person lol, they say the thing I opted in for does not affect the rakeback agreement with RakeTheRake. He said that it is a problem on your end about the RakeTheRake payment from you guys so hopefully it will come soon :P.
    I am afraid they weren't as competent as you were hoping!

    There are no rakeback payments made by RTR. Everything is done by Ladbrokes without any RTR involvement! You need to get back on to the rep and hassle them.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    hi, im having the same trouble with ladbrookes. I also emailed them and got this response Dear Mr Maclean,

    Thank you for contacting Ladbrokes Poker.

    Any rakeback you receive from Ladbrokes we will pay you. Any rakeback
    you should have from an affiliate you have to contact them as Ladbrokes
    have no control over affiliate sites as they are separate companies. If
    you contact them and there is something wrong they will contact our
    affiliate manager.

    If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we
    will be more than happy to help you.

    Kind regards,

    Andreas
    PokerCS Supervisor
    Ladbrokes Online Gaming

    I have forwarded the email to the adress you posted earlier.

  4. #14
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by greg45671 View Post
    hi, im having the same trouble with ladbrookes. I also emailed them and got this response Dear Mr Maclean,

    Thank you for contacting Ladbrokes Poker.

    Any rakeback you receive from Ladbrokes we will pay you. Any rakeback
    you should have from an affiliate you have to contact them as Ladbrokes
    have no control over affiliate sites as they are separate companies. If
    you contact them and there is something wrong they will contact our
    affiliate manager.

    If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we
    will be more than happy to help you.

    Kind regards,

    Andreas
    PokerCS Supervisor
    Ladbrokes Online Gaming

    I have forwarded the email to the adress you posted earlier.
    OK Thanks Greg

    We'll reply to your email and help you there
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by greg45671 View Post
    hi, im having the same trouble with ladbrookes. I also emailed them and got this response Dear Mr Maclean,

    Thank you for contacting Ladbrokes Poker.

    Any rakeback you receive from Ladbrokes we will pay you. Any rakeback
    you should have from an affiliate you have to contact them as Ladbrokes
    have no control over affiliate sites as they are separate companies. If
    you contact them and there is something wrong they will contact our
    affiliate manager.

    If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we
    will be more than happy to help you.

    Kind regards,

    Andreas
    PokerCS Supervisor
    Ladbrokes Online Gaming

    I have forwarded the email to the adress you posted earlier.
    This is the exact problem I am having on Ladbrokes, I spoke to live support and she basically said the same thing.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2
    bump, havent heard back after are intial email interaction. Just wondering if u have any updates. thx

  7. #17
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by greg45671 View Post
    bump, havent heard back after are intial email interaction. Just wondering if u have any updates. thx
    The Ladbrokes poker affiliate team are off on some jolly and nobody is replying to emails.
    As soon as we get info we'll let you know!
    We can only apologise on their behalf!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6
    Some time in the last week or so my RakeTheRake account has changed from not paid to paid for my August rakeback on Ladbrokes. I just assumed I would never get that rb because of a disconnect between Ladbrokes and you guys, however now my RakeTheRake account says that Augusts rb has been paid and it is not in my Ladbrokes account.

  9. #19
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBull1744 View Post
    Some time in the last week or so my RakeTheRake account has changed from not paid to paid for my August rakeback on Ladbrokes. I just assumed I would never get that rb because of a disconnect between Ladbrokes and you guys, however now my RakeTheRake account says that Augusts rb has been paid and it is not in my Ladbrokes account.
    Hey RB

    It seems Ladbrokes have introduced some Opt in process for players to get their rakeback!

    Ladbrokes Promotions - Online Poker

    We have tried to point out that players coming through us have never had to opt in because why would a player use a rakeback site other than to get rakeback. But it seems to be falling on deaf ears.

    We have removed Ladbrokes from the site temporarily only while we try and resolve the situation and get the site updated.

    If you have any questions you will need to direct them to the CS service team at Ladbrokes to start with. You are due that rakeback and you should make sure that you received it. Please let us know how you get on.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •