728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3

    Willhill r/b not paid today 18th October

    I have always received my rakeback for Willhill before 2pm on Tuesdays but haven't been paid today. Anyone else have this problem or know when it will be paid? Cheers

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Vardoulacha View Post
    I have always received my rakeback for Willhill before 2pm on Tuesdays but haven't been paid today. Anyone else have this problem or know when it will be paid? Cheers
    Hey Vard,

    Apparently they are having a little staffing issue so it may be late this week. We are trying to get more details.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    is there any update on this? We are now close into running into a fresh week, and it's Saturday now.

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by michieru View Post
    is there any update on this? We are now close into running into a fresh week, and it's Saturday now.

    Thanks
    None yet

    We understand WH management are in Israel at the moment to meet with their team.
    We are hoping this will be resolved at the weekend.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    This is all rather worrying. I would think the total amount of rakeback owed is very high and if they need meetings in the middle East to deal with it it must be serious. On top of some of the other problems I've had with Willhill like faulty cashier balances and slow withdrawal confirmations it might be a good time to change site?

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Vardoulacha View Post
    This is all rather worrying. I would think the total amount of rakeback owed is very high and if they need meetings in the middle East to deal with it it must be serious. On top of some of the other problems I've had with Willhill like faulty cashier balances and slow withdrawal confirmations it might be a good time to change site?
    Hey V

    I don't think we need to start manning the lifeboats quite yet.
    WH are an incredibly reliable and respected name and there's no danger of people not getting what they are owed, even if it takes a little longer than usual.
    Hopefully we'll know more after the weekend.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    What rakeback are you guys talking about? Isn't WH a site with only VIP system?

    Well...i can say that the race leaderboard hasn't been updated since 18th october and the actual promotions on WH are not beeing updated too... Ex : the tokens for the champions league promo....i dont have them this week...

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by pedromoreira View Post
    What rakeback are you guys talking about? Isn't WH a site with only VIP system?

    Well...i can say that the race leaderboard hasn't been updated since 18th october and the actual promotions on WH are not beeing updated too... Ex : the tokens for the champions league promo....i dont have them this week...
    Hey PM

    WH used to have a rakeback program for years gone by. More recently players have been put on their VIP program.

    The leader board is out of date. We spoke to WH this morning and they are working to get us some new stats by tomorrow
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •