728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6

    Question regarding NEW BCP 35% Rakeback!

    Well, I emailed BCP about switching my VIP to rakeback and was messaged back and told that my account was changed to 35% rakeback. But when I login to RTR it still says I'm on the VIP plan. Just curious if it will change on the site or if I now have to use the BCP site to check my rakeback earnings

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by nonical View Post
    Well, I emailed BCP about switching my VIP to rakeback and was messaged back and told that my account was changed to 35% rakeback. But when I login to RTR it still says I'm on the VIP plan. Just curious if it will change on the site or if I now have to use the BCP site to check my rakeback earnings
    Hey nonical

    We are just waiting for a list from BCP some time nest week when everyone has switched and then we will update everything for you. But if they say you are now on 35% then you are now on 35% - so what we display won't affect you return
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey nonical

    We are just waiting for a list from BCP some time nest week when everyone has switched and then we will update everything for you. But if they say you are now on 35% then you are now on 35% - so what we display won't affect you return
    Okay, well I have a weird question now. It seems since the switch from VIP to 35% Rakeback I am now being paid daily into my BCP account, which is great. Only problem is how do I still claim the money I made through RTR which I had earned previous that hadn't yet accumulated the required $10 payout?

    Thanks!

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by nonical View Post
    Okay, well I have a weird question now. It seems since the switch from VIP to 35% Rakeback I am now being paid daily into my BCP account, which is great. Only problem is how do I still claim the money I made through RTR which I had earned previous that hadn't yet accumulated the required $10 payout?

    Thanks!
    Hey nonical

    Any referral payments etc from us wont be affected by the change. Nothing you were getting from us was BCP related. They made all VIP payments also. If you have some $$$ owed from them, let them know...but it should all be up to date I would have thought.
    Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey nonical

    Any referral payments etc from us wont be affected by the change. Nothing you were getting from us was BCP related. They made all VIP payments also. If you have some $$$ owed from them, let them know...but it should all be up to date I would have thought.
    Hope that helps
    Hmm, according to my stats on RTR I only made about 10 cents in my account on the VIP program before switching to the 35% rakeback plan. How exactly do I go about getting this? I assumed I had to make $10 before I could claim it but since I'm now being paid daily regardless if I rack up $10 total in rakeback so it won't be added to my current balance of 10 cents so I guess I can never receive this then?

    Anyways, thanks for the response.

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by nonical View Post
    Hmm, according to my stats on RTR I only made about 10 cents in my account on the VIP program before switching to the 35% rakeback plan. How exactly do I go about getting this? I assumed I had to make $10 before I could claim it but since I'm now being paid daily regardless if I rack up $10 total in rakeback so it won't be added to my current balance of 10 cents so I guess I can never receive this then?

    Anyways, thanks for the response.
    Hey N

    As mentioned, this is something you'd need to talk to them about

    I'll ask them to post here!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by nonical View Post
    Hmm, according to my stats on RTR I only made about 10 cents in my account on the VIP program before switching to the 35% rakeback plan. How exactly do I go about getting this? I assumed I had to make $10 before I could claim it but since I'm now being paid daily regardless if I rack up $10 total in rakeback so it won't be added to my current balance of 10 cents so I guess I can never receive this then?

    Anyways, thanks for the response.
    Hi, I've added the $0.10 to your BCP account for you.

    Cheers,
    BlackChip Rep

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackChip Rep View Post
    Hi, I've added the $0.10 to your BCP account for you.

    Cheers,
    BlackChip Rep
    Thank you so much! Glad I chose to play at BCP, great team of people!

    Also, thanks RTR. Amazing customer support. Honored to be a member here.

  9. #9
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by nonical View Post
    Thank you so much! Glad I chose to play at BCP, great team of people!

    Also, thanks RTR. Amazing customer support. Honored to be a member here.
    No problem at all

    All we ask in return is that you mention us to the "Three Fs" - Forums, Friends and Family!
    Recommendations from players like yourself are invaluable to us, and of course you get a lifetime referral fee on all their action!

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •