728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 134
Like this thread?
 
  1. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1
    i have made my account on lock poker yesterday....i have download the software from raketherake , with my IE browser...but when i have to create my new account on lock, i create it with OPERA browser., its it this any problem? is my account on lock poker setup correctly with RB 36%? how can i know this info?.... my nikname on lock poker is cfrlex11. tnx a lot! sorry for my stupid english

  2. #92
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrlex1 View Post
    i have made my account on lock poker yesterday....i have download the software from raketherake , with my IE browser...but when i have to create my new account on lock, i create it with OPERA browser., its it this any problem? is my account on lock poker setup correctly with RB 36%? how can i know this info?.... my nikname on lock poker is cfrlex11. tnx a lot! sorry for my stupid english
    Hey cfrlex1

    Your English is great!

    We will be checking with Lock within the next 24 hours to make sure your account is tracked correctly. If there are any problems we will let you know ASAP!

    Welcome to RTR!

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #93
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2
    Hello,
    I've made an account on betsson with RTR from july 24 but until now i don't see any activity in my RTR account.
    Is there any problem with my RTR account?

  4. #94
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by gabgabi1 View Post
    Hello,
    I've made an account on betsson with RTR from july 24 but until now i don't see any activity in my RTR account.
    Is there any problem with my RTR account?
    Hi gabgabi1

    It looks like you added your Betsson account to your profile today (28th) so the process of verification begins now.
    The CS team arent in today and the next update from Betsson will be on Monday
    Hopefully you will show up in the system then, otherwise they will check with Betsson why there is a problem.

    Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Hi got the verification email yesterday for my account with everest, however looking at my details once logged in to rtr its showing no rake even tho I have played alot since opening.

    Regards

  6. #96
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by LeghornAA View Post
    Hi got the verification email yesterday for my account with everest, however looking at my details once logged in to rtr its showing no rake even tho I have played alot since opening.

    Regards
    Hey LeghornAA

    Everest do not provide rake data unfortunately.

    They only provide us with Everest Points info!
    Hope that helps.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Um no not really sorry, so am I accruing rakeback by playing on there or not thats why I signed up with them through you.

  8. #98
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    Does it update weekly or something?

  9. #99
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by LeghornAA View Post
    Does it update weekly or something?
    Hey L

    To answer your previous post you are part of their VIP program
    VIP Poker Club - Qualifying for VIP Summit Club Tiers

    &

    Poker Rewards - Turn Everest Poker Summit Points into Cash

    The points we get update Monday to Friday, assuming that we get the data from Everest.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  10. #100
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4
    So no I'm not earning cash rakeback through them. Might it be worth putting them under VIP as with other VIP promotion sites as you have on your website and not just stating 36% rakeback.

    To be honest there traffic is pretty low, would you or anyone be able to recommend a good site to play on that offers cash rakeback not in the form of a points/VIP system. That accepts players from Australia.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •