728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52
Like this thread?
 
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Gazzy

    Will look in to that for you - my report shows $90 in tourney rake (up until the yesterday's close of play on Genting time) so not sure why it isnt displaying on yours
    But no worries, we'll get it done.
    Thanks a lot for your consistent helpful and quick responses.

  2. #22
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzy View Post
    Thanks a lot for your consistent helpful and quick responses.
    No problem at all Gazzy

    All we ask in return is that you mention us to the "Three Fs" - Forums, Friends and Family!
    Recommendations from players like yourself are invaluable to us, and of course you get a lifetime referral fee on all their action!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Scudder

    The 2nd part should be in your bonus account and you clear it while playing this month - at a very easy rate of $16 per 100 points. (about $5 in rake based on $1 tourney fees = 21 points).

    Take a look there and if you cannot see it - contact thei CS here
    support@gentingpoker.com

    And if no joy, let our CS team and they will kick some Genting butt for you !
    I have had a reply from Genting, and they tell me that the reason I haven't got a credit for the VIP bonus cash is because I still have a bonus pending for my initial deposit, which runs until my account has been open for 3 months. After this, presumably I'll be able to clear the VIP cash which has an expiry date after my initial deposit bonus.
    regards
    Scudder

  4. #24
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Scudder View Post
    I have had a reply from Genting, and they tell me that the reason I haven't got a credit for the VIP bonus cash is because I still have a bonus pending for my initial deposit, which runs until my account has been open for 3 months. After this, presumably I'll be able to clear the VIP cash which has an expiry date after my initial deposit bonus.
    regards
    Scudder
    Many thanks for the feedback and info Scudder. Let us know if you have any problems with it in the future!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    No problem at all Gazzy

    All we ask in return is that you mention us to the "Three Fs" - Forums, Friends and Family!
    Recommendations from players like yourself are invaluable to us, and of course you get a lifetime referral fee on all their action!
    Of course I will be referring!! Just let me know when it's sorted please

  6. #26
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazzy View Post
    Of course I will be referring!! Just let me know when it's sorted please
    hey G
    Pretty sure that is sorted for you now
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    hey G
    Pretty sure that is sorted for you now
    Yep you're right ! Thanks a lot for excellent service

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7
    Hi, I got referred from Gazzy, Is there any chance my Genting account can get verified... Seems to be taking ages.

    I wanna play!!

  9. #29
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by bravoman View Post
    Hi, I got referred from Gazzy, Is there any chance my Genting account can get verified... Seems to be taking ages.

    I wanna play!!
    I hear ya my friend!
    We are chasing this up for you.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    I hear ya my friend!
    We are chasing this up for you.
    All sorted, Thank you!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •