728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 52
Like this thread?
 
  1. #31
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bravoman View Post
    All sorted, Thank you!!
    Yep no worries
    Have a good weekend.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1
    Hi I've also signed up for this offer. Can you look into getting my account verified please?

  3. #33
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Bazza2103 View Post
    Hi I've also signed up for this offer. Can you look into getting my account verified please?
    Hi Bazza, this process usually takes 24-48 hours and is done automatically by the team in the office each day. So yours will be done on Monday. I will see if i can get a quicker answer for you from Genting in the mean tim but i don't want to turn this thread in to a confirmation thread
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  4. #34
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Confirmed as tracking
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Wait so you cant clear the bonus cash as well as the deposit bonus?

    I am about to start clearing the Ipad deal (have already signed up) but the deal is nowhere near as good as I first thought if that is the case.

    I thought (assuming VIP level 7) 34% for VIP, 20% for Sign Up Bonus, and 33% for Ipad, a very healthy 87%??

    Am I correct in saying that it is actually 9%, 20%, and 33% respectively? It changes quite a bit. If that is the case, how is it possible to get over 100% as advertised? Even VIP level 9 is only 15% + 20% + 33% = 68%

    Am I missing something or are my calculations incorrect?

  6. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    See my thread, it has the same question.

    I have asked Genting support and they said that i wont get any VIP bonus until my first deposit bonus is cleared.

    Not sure why they have added this here on RTR.

    "Deduction Information Bonuses are NOT deducted from rake"

    This seems untrue.

  7. #37
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    See my thread, it has the same question.

    I have asked Genting support and they said that i wont get any VIP bonus until my first deposit bonus is cleared.

    Not sure why they have added this here on RTR.

    "Deduction Information Bonuses are NOT deducted from rake"

    This seems untrue.
    Hey guys,

    We are taking the whole award of cash VIP up with Genting.
    Their new method was only introduced a few months ago but it is clearly not popular and confusing for the players.

    We will see what we can find out and get back to you.

    @efrykberg if you contact Genting support they can knock off the sign up bonus so you can start on the others as you say
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  8. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Hello and thx for your reply.

    I hope you are fast in your inquiry! If there is no change to this deal i will drop it, so i need to know ASAP, thx!

  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Hello and thx for your reply.

    I hope you are fast in your inquiry! If there is no change to this deal i will drop it, so i need to know ASAP, thx!
    Ditto to this. Unsure of whether I will do it if this is the case, and need to know pretty soon as I planned on starting next week or the week after

    Pretty ridiculous by Genting that their 'deposit bonus' actually has a negative result on bonus money paid out. Pretty scummy of them

  10. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by efrykberg View Post
    Ditto to this. Unsure of whether I will do it if this is the case, and need to know pretty soon as I planned on starting next week or the week after

    Pretty ridiculous by Genting that their 'deposit bonus' actually has a negative result on bonus money paid out. Pretty scummy of them
    Yes its a joke tbh.

    And that RTR state that "BONUS IS NOT DEDUCTED FROM RAKE" is also not very good.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •