728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8

    Genting rakeback ?

    am i right in thinking you dont get rakeback with genting, only the increase to level 3 vip ?

    also, if i sign up this month - will there be another 5k rake race next month ?

    many thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bustodegen View Post
    am i right in thinking you dont get rakeback with genting, only the increase to level 3 vip ?

    also, if i sign up this month - will there be another 5k rake race next month ?

    many thanks
    Hiya busto , the Genting VIP program pays up to 65% rakeback equivalent depending on the level you reach etc.

    Yes we plan to continue offering the personal rake chase next month

    Overall the value you get back from Genting with the Bonus, VIP program, Race and their internal promotions is fantastic - some players take home over 100% in some months!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    ok i signed up with genting and just recieved an email from you to say my account is tracking correctly, but im still at level 1 vip - do i get an increase to level 3, or was i dreaming this ?

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bustodegen View Post
    ok i signed up with genting and just recieved an email from you to say my account is tracking correctly, but im still at level 1 vip - do i get an increase to level 3, or was i dreaming this ?
    Will check it out for you but i think it takes about 48-72 hours to upgrade
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #5
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Will check it out for you but i think it takes about 48-72 hours to upgrade
    In fact it is done I believe
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    thx rake the rake !

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    hey,nothing seems to be updating after my 1st days play ?

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by bustodegen View Post
    hey,nothing seems to be updating after my 1st days play ?
    hey busto

    The stats are updated mon-friday
    Since you are tracking ok, there wont be any issues
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hiya busto , the Genting VIP program pays up to 65% rakeback equivalent depending on the level you reach etc.
    Can you make a example calculation for this 65%? Then level 9 gets 40$ per 100$ raked (15$ insta and 25$ as bonus). I don't understand how I get this 65% rakeback.

  10. #10
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,355
    Quote Originally Posted by ErGoeb View Post
    Can you make a example calculation for this 65%? Then level 9 gets 40$ per 100$ raked (15$ insta and 25$ as bonus). I don't understand how I get this 65% rakeback.
    Hi ErGoeb
    Welcome to the forum.
    I believe that when we made the post the Happy Hour was still running as it may be now. During this time you could earn double points meaning that the program actually paid out at a much better rate than people thought. Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •