728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4

    Bwin 30 % VIP programme - no cash??

    Hello

    I signed up through the great Party/bwin offer that you can see to the left and right of this site. One of the perks is (up to) 30 % cashback from the VIP programme. However, in the Bwin market, there are only items and bonuses available. There is no cash option available. The items and bonuses are also far from the 30 % "value" they are supposed to have, even if you have the highest status (yellow). Bwin confirms there is no cash available.

    Is there a misunderstanding here?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    20
    Promotion dont belong to Bwin,party.This is only for raketherake players !At the end of the month you will receive 30% rakeback !only if you read the t&c !!!!!!!!!Ok i will let you know: dont use your points till you receive your 30% rackeback .

  3. #3
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by giokito View Post
    Hello

    I signed up through the great Party/bwin offer that you can see to the left and right of this site. One of the perks is (up to) 30 % cashback from the VIP programme. However, in the Bwin market, there are only items and bonuses available. There is no cash option available. The items and bonuses are also far from the 30 % "value" they are supposed to have, even if you have the highest status (yellow). Bwin confirms there is no cash available.

    Is there a misunderstanding here?
    Hey giokito

    The term cashback here replies to the overall reward from the promotion. So there is the 30% Rakeback...the sign up bonus...the rake race and then cash/bonus from Bwin which is up to 30% based on the amount you rake and the points you can cash in.
    There's no intention to mislead or anything
    Hope that helps.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    Thanks a lot for clearifying this. I guess I am just used to the days when you got 50 % flat paid once a month

    Great support and an even better promotion.

    Do you know if this will be available for June as well?

  5. #5
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by giokito View Post
    Thanks a lot for clearifying this. I guess I am just used to the days when you got 50 % flat paid once a month

    Great support and an even better promotion.

    Do you know if this will be available for June as well?
    Yep we have something planned for June also !
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    Sorry for asking once again, but this is still confusing.

    So far I have only received the payouts from the bonus (obviously), rake race (credited in beginning of month) and something that is either 30 % rakeback or the 30 % cashback from bwin (credited recently). I have not received the other 30 % (how can I check which of these I actually got? I only see the total amount in my account).

    I still have the loyality points unused. But as said, in the shop you cannot exchange for cash, only for items and bonuses.

    My username is giokito

    Thank you

  7. #7
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by giokito View Post
    Sorry for asking once again, but this is still confusing.

    So far I have only received the payouts from the bonus (obviously), rake race (credited in beginning of month) and something that is either 30 % rakeback or the 30 % cashback from bwin (credited recently). I have not received the other 30 % (how can I check which of these I actually got? I only see the total amount in my account).

    I still have the loyality points unused. But as said, in the shop you cannot exchange for cash, only for items and bonuses.

    My username is giokito

    Thank you
    Hey giokito

    The 30% will be from the 30% rakeback. You will need to exchange your points to get the bonuses etc. You should also of course received the new player bonus because you were a new player in May. Plus as you say the rake race. So you should have received 25% sign up bonus, 15% chase, 30% net rakeback + Whatever your points are worth in the shop/bonus.

    Hope that helps.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    Then this promotion has been hugely misleading.

    It was supposed to be
    30 % rakeback - OK
    15 % chase - OK
    25 % - FDB - OK
    and 30 % "cashback" - which is actually more worth like 3 % or less

    I raked about $1500 last month. 30 % should be $450. Instead, I have points not even worth a god damn bwin fleece bag. I could potentially buy a 80 euro poker bonus, but then I would have to work several hours to clear the bonus requirements.

    It was a great deal, but it sucks when you have accounted for poker income to pay next months bills, just to realize you have become a victim of suspect marketing and lost a big chunk of your winnings.

  9. #9
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by giokito View Post
    Then this promotion has been hugely misleading.

    It was supposed to be
    30 % rakeback - OK
    15 % chase - OK
    25 % - FDB - OK
    and 30 % "cashback" - which is actually more worth like 3 % or less

    I raked about $1500 last month. 30 % should be $450. Instead, I have points not even worth a god damn bwin fleece bag. I could potentially buy a 80 euro poker bonus, but then I would have to work several hours to clear the bonus requirements.

    It was a great deal, but it sucks when you have accounted for poker income to pay next months bills, just to realize you have become a victim of suspect marketing and lost a big chunk of your winnings.
    Hey Giokito

    There's no suspect marketing here. We haven't ever deliberately misled our members in 10 years and we don't plan to start with you.

    The promo details for May are here

    As you can see it says "Up to 30% in the VIP Programme"

    It doesn't say 30% Rakeback and 30% Cashback

    Hope that clears it up for you but let me know if there is something else.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •