728x90 Main Content (Top)

Thread: ACR Rake?

Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5

    ACR Rake?

    Does raketherake not offer rakeback for ACR anymore? I have a referral that wants to sign up. Please let me know.

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoorer View Post
    Does raketherake not offer rakeback for ACR anymore? I have a referral that wants to sign up. Please let me know.
    Hi DM

    We are currently reviewing our US facing rooms.
    So for now we are not accepting any new registrations.
    Apologies for any inconvenience.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hi DM

    We are currently reviewing our US facing rooms.
    So for now we are not accepting any new registrations.
    Apologies for any inconvenience.
    Reviewing them or closing us players out from here on out?

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoorer View Post
    Reviewing them or closing us players out from here on out?
    Reviewing. ACR of course continues to take US players so you might need to point your friend in the direction of another affiliate for now DM.

    Best wishes

    J
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •