728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RakeTheRake

Thread: The Chase - Titan Poker - Don't get paid out?

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5

    The Chase - Titan Poker - Don't get paid out?

    Hey...

    i can't understand, why i don'tget paid out my BonusMoney in "The Chase - Titan Poker".

    I've made 260$ Rake and should have got 30$ in August. But my rakeback is 0$?

    The first 11 places should get paid, and i'm #4.

    Whats my mistake, or am i wrong?

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by austrianindi0t View Post
    Hey...

    i can't understand, why i don'tget paid out my BonusMoney in "The Chase - Titan Poker".

    I've made 260$ Rake and should have got 30$ in August. But my rakeback is 0$?

    The first 11 places should get paid, and i'm #4.

    Whats my mistake, or am i wrong?
    Hey AI - it all looks fine
    If you click the Terms & Conditions link on that promo page you will see

    Players who finish in winning positions on our leader board will receive their prizes direct to their poker account on or before the 15th day of the following month
    So the payment should be with you on or before next Monday

    I hope that helps?
    austrianindi0t likes this.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey AI - it all looks fine
    If you click the Terms & Conditions link on that promo page you will see



    So the payment should be with you on or before next Monday

    I hope that helps?
    Ok, I'm new here. But thank you, i was too stupid to read first thank you

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by austrianindi0t View Post
    Ok, I'm new here. But thank you, i was too stupid to read first thank you
    Not a problem at all

    If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team here and they will try to help you.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Heyy...

    have to write again, beacause today is the 16th and no rakeback?

    Greets
    austrianidi0t

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by austrianindi0t View Post
    Heyy...

    have to write again, beacause today is the 16th and no rakeback?

    Greets
    austrianidi0t
    Hey A

    They said these were paid on 3rd Sept but I have asked them to check your account specifically.

    Will get back to you
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  7. #7
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    OK it was definitely paid to your account on the 3rd Sept
    You'll need to click the "tiny" picture below to get it blown up


    Payment.png

    Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    5
    Hey Jhonny,

    thanks for your fast reply yes i received this 22.80,- on 3rd sept. but i didn't know why.

    thank you, i found it

    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you

  9. #9
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by austrianindi0t View Post
    Hey Jhonny,

    thanks for your fast reply yes i received this 22.80,- on 3rd sept. but i didn't know why.

    thank you, i found it

    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    My pleasure
    My pleasure
    My pleasure

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •