728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Say Hello Here!

Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 595
Like this thread?
 
  1. #121
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2
    Hi,
    My Name is Darko Nikolovski. I am new member. I am 22 years old. I play poker in casinos and with my friends. From today I also start to play on PokerStars, so I hope that I will have lucky and will make big score. I also hope that I will learn more strategy for poker from the other members and have a fun.

  2. #122
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by dare19 View Post
    Hi,
    My Name is Darko Nikolovski. I am new member. I am 22 years old. I play poker in casinos and with my friends. From today I also start to play on PokerStars, so I hope that I will have lucky and will make big score. I also hope that I will learn more strategy for poker from the other members and have a fun.
    Darko welcome to the forum. There is definitely lots to be learned from the site "strategy wise" and make sure you take advantage of the free training at DragTheBar. Enjoy your time with us.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #123
    Junior Member AspenBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    Hi.

    Haven't played online in a few years. Actually, its been almost 3 since FTP screwed up a bank transaction and I was scared off. Used to crush the daily low limit PLO8 gtd tournaments Then a location/life change and Black Friday has kept me away.

    I'am now at home taking care of my better half after he had a major surgery and I thought what better way to spend my time.

    Looking forward to my 1st deposit clearing at Carbon. It has been so long!

  4. #124
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by AspenBunny View Post
    Hi.

    Haven't played online in a few years. Actually, its been almost 3 since FTP screwed up a bank transaction and I was scared off. Used to crush the daily low limit PLO8 gtd tournaments Then a location/life change and Black Friday has kept me away.

    I'am now at home taking care of my better half after he had a major surgery and I thought what better way to spend my time.

    Looking forward to my 1st deposit clearing at Carbon. It has been so long!
    Hey Aspen...or can i call you Bunny?

    Either way welcome back to game. If you have ANY problems whatsoever with your deposit at Carbon, let me know and we will get it rectified immediately. We don't need you having a repeat of the Tilt incident.

    Hope the other half is feeling better. Make sure he does the physio....people never do the physio!

    Anything you need...let us know

    Good luck at the tables
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    hello friend
    i am new user in this community and share my information

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1
    i am new member in this forum and share my information

  7. #127
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    My name is Adam, and i've been playing poker for about 9 years now. I found raketherake through google and thought it contained many good tools to utilize for my online games. Cant wait till my account gets tagged to carbon. = )

  8. #128
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudflips123 View Post
    My name is Adam, and i've been playing poker for about 9 years now. I found raketherake through google and thought it contained many good tools to utilize for my online games. Cant wait till my account gets tagged to carbon. = )
    Hey Adam

    Welcome to the site and thanks for the compliments

    We'll try and get your account confirmed ASAP!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  9. #129
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    I am new user in this community, And it looks like a great site I found this site on Americas Cardroom

  10. #130
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by liloldme602 View Post
    I am new user in this community, And it looks like a great site I found this site on Americas Cardroom
    Hey welcome to our community!

    Good to have you here. Please feel free to share your experiences at the table or ask our members advice if you need it.

    Good luck and speak soon
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 13 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •