728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Say Hello Here!

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 595
Like this thread?
 
  1. #151
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast911 View Post
    hi my name is mary I am 37 my birthday is Dec 6
    Hey Mary welcome and because i'll probably forget in 12 days time...Happy Birthday!

    Enjoy 37 while it lasts! Next year you'll be 39! Arghhh!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  2. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Just joined. Used to be a part of a couple forums back before the full tilt and pokerstars shutdown, then I moved to brick and mortar, but decided to try out online again recently (Thanksgiving weekend, actually, while I was sitting around bored and eating too much).

    I live in Boston and typically play at Mohegan Sun in CT, but occasionally Foxwoods for tournaments as their poker room attracts more of those.

    That's it. I've been playing a bunch of the freerolls this weekend and made about ~$8 so far. Nothing crazy, but hey, I enjoyed it. I also actually found all five of those damn turkeys for some reason, so maybe I'll get a shirt/hoodie/whatever the prize was?

    Ok that's it. I'm around, so feel free to contact me somehow. Usual screennames are gamevolution and dumbcomment.

  3. #153
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by gamEvolution View Post
    Just joined. Used to be a part of a couple forums back before the full tilt and pokerstars shutdown, then I moved to brick and mortar, but decided to try out online again recently (Thanksgiving weekend, actually, while I was sitting around bored and eating too much).

    I live in Boston and typically play at Mohegan Sun in CT, but occasionally Foxwoods for tournaments as their poker room attracts more of those.

    That's it. I've been playing a bunch of the freerolls this weekend and made about ~$8 so far. Nothing crazy, but hey, I enjoyed it. I also actually found all five of those damn turkeys for some reason, so maybe I'll get a shirt/hoodie/whatever the prize was?

    Ok that's it. I'm around, so feel free to contact me somehow. Usual screennames are gamevolution and dumbcomment.
    LOL! Those turkeys are compulsive finding aren't they! Not sure how many people have already emailed in (the marketing dept will know more) but at least you have some self-satisfaction!

    Anyway, welcome to the site and enjoy the last of the Thanksgiving freerolls today!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #154
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    HI. Joined Rake the Rake on the recommendation of Offrdmom - the great guru of online poker. Look forwar to particpating in games and forum discussions.
    offrdmom likes this.

  5. #155
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaw View Post
    HI. Joined Rake the Rake on the recommendation of Offrdmom - the great guru of online poker. Look forwar to particpating in games and forum discussions.
    Hey welcome jsaw and a big shout out to Offrdmom - TY!
    Your account wasnt tagged to them but i have added the tracking

    We like to reward our referrers and it costs you nothing

    Enjoy the forum and we'll catch up with you soon!
    offrdmom likes this.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #156
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaw View Post
    HI. Joined Rake the Rake on the recommendation of Offrdmom - the great guru of online poker. Look forwar to particpating in games and forum discussions.
    Hi jsaw, What a surprise =) You going to love it here there are some great rake back deal so make that part of the forum your first stop I should say second..lol
    Welcome aboard

    Now I must apologize as I never post a Hello here, I did at DTB and being a newbie back then I was not aware it was two different sites...Anyway I'm offrdmom and I look forward to getting to know y'all =)

  7. #157
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by offrdmom View Post
    Hi jsaw, What a surprise =) You going to love it here there are some great rake back deal so make that part of the forum your first stop I should say second..lol
    Welcome aboard

    Now I must apologize as I never post a Hello here, I did at DTB and being a newbie back then I was not aware it was two different sites...Anyway I'm offrdmom and I look forward to getting to know y'all =)
    NP at all. Hello to you too and thanks for referring a friend
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Hi I am Melissa, 33 yr old poker player

    I work part time and play poker whenever, wherever i can =D

    Look forward to being a part of this forum (and rakeback of course)!

  9. #159
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by 1130237 View Post
    Hi I am Melissa, 33 yr old poker player

    I work part time and play poker whenever, wherever i can =D

    Look forward to being a part of this forum (and rakeback of course)!
    Hey Melissa, welcome to the forum. If you ever have any feedback or ideas for promotions please dont hesitate to post them here or contact us

    Good luck at the tables!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  10. #160
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1
    Hello
    I am Yaser Zohan new to this poker forum , I have been in the game last year and trying to make my way up, hope this forum helps me move forward

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •