728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Say Hello Here!

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 596
Like this thread?
 
  1. #21
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit1112 View Post
    Hello everybody,

    I am paul 21 years old ,i am from the Romania but i live in Spain.

    I play profitable poker
    I like to play MTT's but get bored by cashgames.
    Welcome Paul,

    I remember going to a wedding in Romania about 8 years ago. The whole dinner took about 6 hours...with a break and a dance between every course! Well when i say i remember, I mean that people had to tell me about it the next day because of all the Pálinka I drank. That is mean stuff.

    Enjoy your time on the forum
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    hello to everyone.I'm muppetts , robert 31 yrs old, and I wanna learn everythin about holdem.

  3. #23
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by muppetts View Post
    hello to everyone.I'm muppetts , robert 31 yrs old, and I wanna learn everythin about holdem.
    Hey Robert, welcome to the forum. If you have any Poker specific questions, please do not hesitate to post them in one of the forums here
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1
    Hey Guys;

    New to RTR, been playing for a while. Like to win some online $ so I can take a shot at some MTT's and maybe parlay that into some bigger live event tournaments. Great to be here love your site.

    Boltupright

  5. #25
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by boltupright View Post
    Hey Guys;

    New to RTR, been playing for a while. Like to win some online $ so I can take a shot at some MTT's and maybe parlay that into some bigger live event tournaments. Great to be here love your site.

    Boltupright
    Hey Bolt

    Am glad you found us (bring friends and earn!). Also, good use of the word "parlay"!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1
    HY my name is Laurentiu, i'm 24 years old, and i play poker for 5 years.

  7. #27
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by laumihai View Post
    HY my name is Laurentiu, i'm 24 years old, and i play poker for 5 years.
    Welcome Laurentiu, please enjoy your stay in our forums
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by boltupright View Post
    Hey Guys;

    New to RTR, been playing for a while. Like to win some online $ so I can take a shot at some MTT's and maybe parlay that into some bigger live event tournaments. Great to be here love your site.

    Boltupright
    Maybe you could be more polite in the RTR freeroll chat. I'm not the chat police, but your frequent profane and racist outbursts are very childish.

  9. #29
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Cut View Post
    Maybe you could be more polite in the RTR freeroll chat. I'm not the chat police, but your frequent profane and racist outbursts are very childish.
    Just to say that we will not tolerate that sort of behaviour at all here or in the freerolls. If you see anything like this in future please screenshot it. We will then verify it with the room in question and have the player banned etc.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Just to say that we will not tolerate that sort of behaviour at all here or in the freerolls. If you see anything like this in future please screenshot it. We will then verify it with the room in question and have the player banned etc.
    Thanks! Here's a little representative sample. (offensive language warning)

    http://i55.tinypic.com/ejeyih.jpg
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2ponzoo.jpg
    http://i52.tinypic.com/eirwxi.jpg
    http://i55.tinypic.com/209k6px.jpg
    http://i51.tinypic.com/1emn39.jpg
    http://i52.tinypic.com/28gxziu.jpg

    Oh, and welcome to the forums, boltupright.

    [edit]
    RTR, feel free to remove these when no longer needed. Thanks again.
    Last edited by Max Cut; Tue 7th Jun 2011 at 21:06.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •