728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Say Hello Here!

Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 595
Like this thread?
 
  1. #331
    Moderator RTR Rachel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by pepepopa View Post
    wish to say hello to all players at rake being new here can anyone please tell me how to recieve passwords to rake the rake freerolls at americas card room tournys 500.00 and 2,000 freroll tournys tyvm good luck to all at the tables
    Hi Pepepopa

    Thanks for your post

    The password for the ACR tourneys can be found here:
    November 2013 - Americas Cardroom and Black Chip 4x$500 in Freerolls

    For the bonus freeroll at ACR qualifying players will be emailed separately.

    Please note that all players in the freeroll whose ACR/BCP accounts are not tagged to RakeTheRake will NOT receive any cash prizes. You do not appear to have registered your ACR account with us so I am unable to comment on whether you are tracked.

    Please register your account with us using the following instructions and we can check the tracking with the poker room.

    1. Proceed to: https://www.raketherake.com/americas-cardroom-rakeback
    2. Go straight to step 3 and complete the information required.
    3. Continue with the process as an existing RTR member

    Please note that you may not receive confirmation over the weekend as this process takes up to 3 working days

    I hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Rachel


  2. #332
    Junior Member katdracula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    Hi my name is Caprice , I am hoping to get some expert advice and tips on how to be a better poker player so if anyone has any I am all ears . I am from San Diego California and I enjoy playing texas hold 'em I would like to learn how to play Omaha , I don't think I have ever played that yet , so I would appreciate any help I can get . I mostly have a problem with patience I am to impatient I need to slow down when I play poker so I am hoping that this site has everything I need to become a descent poker player. I hope that wasn't to much FYI but I prefer to be direct and somewhat to the point lol. I am looking forward to becoming a active member here at this site so wish me luck, oh that's right its not luck its Skill. ( katdracula)

  3. #333
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by katdracula View Post
    Hi my name is Caprice , I am hoping to get some expert advice and tips on how to be a better poker player so if anyone has any I am all ears . I am from San Diego California and I enjoy playing texas hold 'em I would like to learn how to play Omaha , I don't think I have ever played that yet , so I would appreciate any help I can get . I mostly have a problem with patience I am to impatient I need to slow down when I play poker so I am hoping that this site has everything I need to become a descent poker player. I hope that wasn't to much FYI but I prefer to be direct and somewhat to the point lol. I am looking forward to becoming a active member here at this site so wish me luck, oh that's right its not luck its Skill. ( katdracula)
    Hey Caprice,

    Welcome to the site. I think patience is Public Enemy Number 1 for most players, me included! I still dont know what the solution is. Let me know what you find out!

    Good luck.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #334
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    bucuresti
    Posts
    6
    hy, i am a new player here. i would like to play the 5000 $ freeroll at pokerstars. my nickname is roarmmy10 at pokerstars.10x .

  5. #335
    Moderator RTR Rachel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by roarmy10 View Post
    hy, i am a new player here. i would like to play the 5000 $ freeroll at pokerstars. my nickname is roarmmy10 at pokerstars.10x .
    Hi Roarmy10

    Thanks for your Post.

    The $5,000 freeroll held on the 17th November was for those who qualified during October.
    The next freeroll is being held on 15th December. The qualification requirements can be found here:November 2013 - PokerStars Exclusive $5,000 Freeroll

    I hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Rachel


  6. #336
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    Hi All from Waukegan, IL.

    middle-aged man seeking a new lease on life and career as a pro player. Of course, we have to take baby steps to get our dream level. I started playing in 2012 as a Limit HE player ($1-2) and I was horrible.

    Now, live and online MTT & SNG are my thing, though I want to dominate at cash games, too.
    I hit > 50% cash and about > 75% final tables with a few respectable wins. I'm always researching, reading and playing (yes, even play money games) every chance I get to improve my game. My goal is to earn enough $$ to make it to the 2014 WSOP Main Event or get lucky and use all my donk skill to hit a few satellites. Of course, it's a long way to that point, so I expect to play tons more games till then to take on the big guns. Circuit games are next on the agenda, eventhough I still will play my local charity, casino and online games.

    GL on the felt

  7. #337
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by jjkhawaiian View Post
    Hi All from Waukegan, IL.

    middle-aged man seeking a new lease on life and career as a pro player. Of course, we have to take baby steps to get our dream level. I started playing in 2012 as a Limit HE player ($1-2) and I was horrible.

    Now, live and online MTT & SNG are my thing, though I want to dominate at cash games, too.
    I hit > 50% cash and about > 75% final tables with a few respectable wins. I'm always researching, reading and playing (yes, even play money games) every chance I get to improve my game. My goal is to earn enough $$ to make it to the 2014 WSOP Main Event or get lucky and use all my donk skill to hit a few satellites. Of course, it's a long way to that point, so I expect to play tons more games till then to take on the big guns. Circuit games are next on the agenda, eventhough I still will play my local charity, casino and online games.

    GL on the felt
    Hey JJK
    Great to meet you. Welcome to the site.

    Patience is a wonderful thing and it seems you have that in abundance.

    You mention the WSOP.
    Can i highlight the WSOP promo we have going where if you can rake $2222 at Juicy Stakes you would get a $1,000 NL Seat

    You can see here for more details but hopefully we see you in Vegas next June
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #338
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by BOTERGEIL View Post
    Hello everybody,

    I am Thomas 28 years old and from the Netherlands.

    Got a (almost) 5 year old daughter.

    I play profitable poker for quite a while now but still waiting for a big score for me +5k.
    I like to play MTT's but get bored by cashgames. Hope people will also join the forum so we can have fun and discuss pokerstrategy etc.
    Hi!Me to,are you Smoke

  9. #339
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #340
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by markojaanlepp View Post
    Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And hello to you too!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 34 of 60 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •