728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Say Hello Here!

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 595
Like this thread?
 
  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    The new site is great.
    I wish I would have checked my emails 2 days ago so I could have gotten here sooner.

  2. #42
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by twospd View Post
    The new site is great.
    I wish I would have checked my emails 2 days ago so I could have gotten here sooner.
    Well you're hear now twospd and that's the important thing
    Welcome to the forum and good luck at the tables
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9
    Hello Forum!!
    my name is Mihai im known as RomanianShark
    i used to play on full tilt.

    msg me anytime

  4. #44
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by romanianshark View Post
    Hello Forum!!
    my name is Mihai im known as RomanianShark
    i used to play on full tilt.

    msg me anytime
    Hey Mihai

    Great to have you here. We look forward to hearing your stories!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #45
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5
    Hey, I'm James... I just turned 39 (July 2nd) and have been playing poker (non-profitably) for quite a while. Looking forward to the cake tourneys, and playing a little more in control.

    Jamesy72

  6. #46
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesy72 View Post
    Hey, I'm James... I just turned 39 (July 2nd) and have been playing poker (non-profitably) for quite a while. Looking forward to the cake tourneys, and playing a little more in control.

    Jamesy72
    Welcome James - profitability and patience/control at the tables have been 2 of my biggest gripes for years. Hopefully you'll be able to pick up some tips and impart some wisdom in these forums.

    Happy birthday btw! 362 days till you're 40 (leap year!)
    Got a list of what you want to accomplish by then? I did a quick search and things on people's lists included

    Experience zero gravity
    Won money on a T.V. game show
    Visited all 7 continents
    Been a DJ
    etc...

    How you getting on with your list?
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  7. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2
    Hi everyone, I am new to the Forums here. I used to play at Full Tilt until they put me on lockout. Now it's to Cake Poker for me. Good luck to all and maybe I'll run into a couple of you on the tables.

  8. #48
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ14563 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am new to the Forums here. I used to play at Full Tilt until they put me on lockout. Now it's to Cake Poker for me. Good luck to all and maybe I'll run into a couple of you on the tables.
    Welcome Champ
    Your story is similar to many.
    We are still hopeful that all FT players will see their bankrolls again!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  9. #49
    Junior Member buzzmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    14
    howdy all.yep im an ex fulltilter as well.grrrr havent played much lately but gonna try and get back in the groove again. gd luck all at the tables. i usually have the name buzz in my table names ,or texas something. maybe will see yall on the fly by.

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Hello, I play poker for nearly four years and I am from Portugal, I play in Poker Betclic, PokerStars and Poker770!

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •