728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12

    Ladbrokes Rakeback questions

    Can you just clarify a couple of queries for me with regards to Ladbrokes?
    The deal you have on here is 10% rakeback for the skin, but whilst playing on Ladbrokes you earn VIP points which basically works out at 10% RB.
    Is this the same 10% that you are offering on your site or is this an extra ten percent on top of Ladbrokes VIP system?
    If it is an extra ten percent then I havent received anything for last months rakeback, I am only accumulating the VIP points. Also do you know if your rakerace money actually shows up in Ladbrokes cashier history? There is no evidence that I received payment from you at all for Febs race and when you play ten tables at a time it is hard for me to find out if I ever received the payment (i.e. I can win/lose $100 per day easily so how do I know I received the $25 without evidence in my statement).
    Ladbrokes customer services are not entertaining my emails about rakeback at all so its hard to clarify with them.
    I sent an email asking about number of tables and got a reply straight back so I know they are answering some queries.
    I cant really play on there if they are not passing on your RB & race monies to players.

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by cadmunkey View Post
    Can you just clarify a couple of queries for me with regards to Ladbrokes?
    The deal you have on here is 10% rakeback for the skin, but whilst playing on Ladbrokes you earn VIP points which basically works out at 10% RB.
    Is this the same 10% that you are offering on your site or is this an extra ten percent on top of Ladbrokes VIP system?
    If it is an extra ten percent then I havent received anything for last months rakeback, I am only accumulating the VIP points. Also do you know if your rakerace money actually shows up in Ladbrokes cashier history? There is no evidence that I received payment from you at all for Febs race and when you play ten tables at a time it is hard for me to find out if I ever received the payment (i.e. I can win/lose $100 per day easily so how do I know I received the $25 without evidence in my statement).
    Ladbrokes customer services are not entertaining my emails about rakeback at all so its hard to clarify with them.
    I sent an email asking about number of tables and got a reply straight back so I know they are answering some queries.
    I cant really play on there if they are not passing on your RB & race monies to players.
    Hey CM

    Sorry to hear about the email issues with their support. We have notified the affiliate division (with whom we work) to let them know about your problem and this post.
    The 10% we offer and they are the same. I am going to find out where the race money shows up for you. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks for the very swift reply, if only Ladbrokes CS were the same
    Look forward to see what they say about the race payment.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    12
    Hi, you can close this thread, Labrokes CS finally contacted me and have told me how to see the payments. They are extremely well hidden within their software, no wonder I couldnt find it.
    Many thanks for helping out.
    For future reference and if anyone else queries payments this is how you find it:
    To check bonus payments

    >Click "menu" in the main lobby.
    >Then scroll down to my account and across to the word "playcheck" and click on it.
    >Then you will see 2 green buttons (please click on the poker play check)
    >At the top of the screen select "advanced search"
    >Please ensure you go to fixed search and change this to last 10 admin events and then click the blue circle.

    As you can see its pretty convoluted, but it gets there in the end!

  5. #5
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by cadmunkey View Post
    Hi, you can close this thread, Labrokes CS finally contacted me and have told me how to see the payments. They are extremely well hidden within their software, no wonder I couldnt find it.
    Many thanks for helping out.
    For future reference and if anyone else queries payments this is how you find it:
    To check bonus payments

    >Click "menu" in the main lobby.
    >Then scroll down to my account and across to the word "playcheck" and click on it.
    >Then you will see 2 green buttons (please click on the poker play check)
    >At the top of the screen select "advanced search"
    >Please ensure you go to fixed search and change this to last 10 admin events and then click the blue circle.

    As you can see its pretty convoluted, but it gets there in the end!
    Glad to hear you heard back
    We also did

    If they go to 'menu', 'my account', 'playcheck' (on the poker client), select 'last 10 admin events' they can see all manual payments made.
    Hope you found it anyway!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4
    Can you tag my ladbrokes account with RTR ? I have had an account for years but only just started laying poker there

  7. #7
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by kai6329 View Post
    Can you tag my ladbrokes account with RTR ? I have had an account for years but only just started laying poker there
    We can certainly try

    You should apply here

    Hopefully that should work
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •