728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
Like this thread?
 
  1. #11
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondofan View Post
    Does this mean we are getting paid tonight?
    Should be either today/tomorrow or Thursday. Often depends how long the room takes to make the payments if it is a room.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    8
    What time could I expect NETELLER? Sorry if I sound like I'm nagging, i just would like to use the money for micromillions, which starts today.

    Thanks RTR

  3. #13
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    We're on it
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Is anyone waiting on rakeback payments. I am owed close to $200 in referall and rakeback earnings and I havent recieved them. I was told i should have them by the 18th. I have sent emails but have not got any responses.
    Scott

  5. #15
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Is anyone waiting on rakeback payments. I am owed close to $200 in referall and rakeback earnings and I havent recieved them. I was told i should have them by the 18th. I have sent emails but have not got any responses.
    Scott
    Hey Scott - As you know, P2P transfers were stopped by Merge a couple of months ago. Nobody knows why but they did it.
    As such we have to send all our referral payments to Carbon who then request them of Merge. We sent it on the 16th and they should have made them by now.

    If you are emailing our team, they don't work weekends - hence no reply.

    I have linked Carbon to your post because it is unacceptable that you are having to wait.

    If you have not received any rakeback as you say, you need to talk to Carbon directly as they are wholly responsible for that

    Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience on this.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    response to rake the rake

    Thank you for the quick response. I understand that maybe carbon hasnt put my money in the account yet. But i did not recieve a email confirming that they even made a payment. Raketherake usaully sends an emial confirming they made a payment. ALso i think it still says that the payment is outstanding but i am not positive.

  7. #17
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Thank you for the quick response. I understand that maybe carbon hasnt put my money in the account yet. But i did not recieve a email confirming that they even made a payment. Raketherake usaully sends an emial confirming they made a payment. ALso i think it still says that the payment is outstanding but i am not positive.
    Hey Scott - you are correct that they haven't made the transfers. They have apologised to us and said they are working to get them done. You are also right that once paid, you would get an email from us. As such the payments are still marked as outstanding. Apologies again for their slowness.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    11
    I also had outstanding payments for previous two months, and then last month it's reading as a negative balance.

  9. #19
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by bemcd View Post
    I also had outstanding payments for previous two months, and then last month it's reading as a negative balance.
    Hey hope all well
    Please contact our team here and they will try to help you.

    I am at a conference for Poker so cant really look in to it

    TY
    J
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •