Doesn’t it seem like the last FTOPS event at Full Tilt Poker just concluded? Well Full Tilt must be in a hurry to offer more huge prize pools and tournaments because they just recently announced the schedule for FTOPS XX.
FTOPS XX begins on April 17th, and there will be 45 tournaments offering a collective $38 million in guaranteed money. The highlight of FTOPS XX will no doubt be the Main Event poker tournament where a $7.5 million guaranteed prize pool is being offered. In addition to the huge prize pool, the multi-entry format will be offered again, which allows players to enter up to six times and collect major rakeback on their entries.
As mentioned before, FTOPS XX starts on April 17th with a $200 + $16 buy-in, $300,000 guaranteed tournament (multi-entry). The next day kicks off with a $240 + $16 buy-in, $250,000 guaranteed Pot-Limit Omaha Knockout tournament. What’s amazing is that these are some of the smaller poker games in FTOPS XX! Here is a look at some of the biggest tournaments in this event:
- Event #4, April 18th at 21:00 ET: $1,000 + $60 NLHE 6-Max with $1,000,000 guaranteed
- Event #10, April 20th at 21:00 ET: $100 + $9 NLHE 6-Max Rebuy, Multi-Entry with $1,500,000 guaranteed
- Event #15, April 22nd at 17:00 ET: $310 + $12 NLHE Super Turbo Multi-Entry with $1,000,000 guaranteed
- Event #19, April 23rd at 17:00 ET: $10,000 + $300 NLHE Heads-Up, Two-Day Event with $1,000,000 guaranteed
- Event #22, April 24th at 14:00 ET: $120 + $9 NLHE Knockout Multi-Entry with $2,000,000 guaranteed
- Event #24, April 24th at 17:00 ET: $300 + $22 NLHE Multi-Entry with $3,000,000 guaranteed
- Event #33, April 27th at 21:00 ET: $300 + $22 NLHE Six-Max Rebuy with $1,000,000 guaranteed
- Event #37, April 29th at 14:00 ET: $200 + $16 NLHE Rush Multi-Entry with $1,000,000 guaranteed
- Event #40, April 30th at 14:00 ET: $2,000 + $100 NLHE Ante ,Two-Day Multi-Entry with $2,500,000 guaranteed
- Event #44, May 1st at 14:00 ET: $240 + $16 NLHE 6-Max Knockout, Multi-Entry with $2,000,000 guaranteed
- FTOPS XX Main Event, May 1st at 17:00 ET: Buy-in TBD, Multi-Entry with $7,500,000 guaranteed
If the buy-ins are out of your bankroll range, don’t worry because there will be plenty of satellites and qualifiers running for all of the FTOPS XX tournaments. Plus you’ll be able to earn 27% rakeback deals in both the satellites and qualifiers.
Tip of the Day: In multi-entry tournaments, making the decision to buy multiple entries from the start, or using multi-entries after you bust out all depends on your multi-tabling skills. If you are a good multi-tabler, buy your multi-entries at the start so you can build a big stack with at least one of the entries.