Fortune Poker has €10k in Monthly Rake Races

Posted on by RTR Rachel

If you love rake races, then Fortune Poker is definitely the place to be since they’re running €10,000 in races every month. And what’s nice is that you can earn 30% rakeback while you are chasing money in each race.

In regards to how each monthly Rake Race goes, you just need to concentrate on generating as much rake as possible. The more points you earn, the higher you’ll move up the Rake Race board; if you finish within the top 40 positions of the leaderboard, you’ll receive a cash prize.

Aside from the Rake Races, you’ll also be able to play poker for €3,000 Casinos Austria Poker Tour prize packages. Each prize package covers the €2,000 Main Event buy-in, along with €1,000 left over for hotel and travel expenses. Here is a look at the remaining CAPT events for this season:

– CAPT Kitzbühel: happens on August 24th, and the buy-in is €2,000- Poker EM

– CAPT Baden: runs in October of 2011, and the buy-in is TBD

If you’re interested in playing for these prize packages, you can enter one of the various satellites that are currently running at Fortune. The satellites are as follows:

– €3 + €0.30 and €5 + €0.50 daily satellites

– €32 + €3 Weekly Final at 18:30 GMT

– €300 + €20 Online Final where prize packages are awarded

One other big promo worth mentioning at Fortune is the €50,000 Headhunter poker tournament that runs every first Sunday of the month. What’s nice about this event is that you’ll not only be competing for the €50k prize pool, but also for the bounty prizes involved. The direct buy-in is €80 + €5, and 80% of this buy-in goes towards the guaranteed prize pool, while the other 20% goes into bounties.

Tip of the Day: While bet sizing is a good way to achieve your goals in a poker hand, using predictable bet sizing in the same situations will make you easy to figure out.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Latest Tweets

Search the blog

Latest Posts

Most Popular Posts

Latest Media Uploads

Select a video...
Select a photo...

Latest Comments

Tagcloud