Earlier this year, the World Poker Tour staged a very successful event in Ireland, where 338 players turned out and created a €760,500 prize pool. The UK’s Dave Shallow ended up winning the largest share of this pool as he collected €222,280 for first place.
Assuming you’re interested in winning the kind of money that Shallow did when WPT Ireland takes place from January 3rd–6th, 2013, you should check out Party Poker. The reason why is because Party is currently giving out $3,000 WPT Ireland prize packages that cover the following perks:
- $1,750 WPT National Ireland Main Event seat
- $650 spending money
- 3 nights’ worth of hotel accommodations
Satellites will be running from now until December 16th, 2013, and here’s a closer look at the satellite structure:
- Daily WPT National Ireland Freeroll – Top 25 players win a WPT National Ireland Sub Qualifier Speed Rebuy seat
- $1 Daily WPT National Ireland Sub Qualifier Speed Rebuy – For every $18 in the prize pool, one $18 WPT National Ireland Satellite Qualifier seat is awarded.
- $2 Daily WPT National Ireland Sub Qualifier Speed – One player wins an $18 WPT National Ireland Satellite Qualifier ticket for every $18 in the prize pool.
- $18 Daily WPT National Ireland Satellite Qualifier – One $162 WPT National Ireland Satellite ticket is given out for every $162 in the prize pool.
- $162 WPT National Ireland Satellite – Runs every Sunday at 14:50 ET, one $3k WPT National Ireland Package is awarded for every $3,000 in the prize pool. At least one package is guaranteed no matter how much money is in the pool.
Party Poker Bonus and Rakeback
Those who sign up at Party Poker through our link and deposit will not only get the max sign-up bonus of 100% up to $500, but they’ll also have an opportunity to earn up to 50% rakeback. As many poker players know, rakeback offers an incredible chance to save money on rake paid to poker sites.