From February 7th–17th, 2013, Carbon Poker will run their next big tournament series in Poker Maximus IV. This event will offer $1.2 million in guaranteed money over the course of 37 tournaments. In addition to this, there’s also going to be a $25,000 Freeroll Giveaway and leaderboard competition for PM IV. That said, let’s cover all of these aspects in-depth, beginning with the largest upcoming tournaments.
Notable Poker Maximus IV Tournaments
As mentioned in the introduction, there’ll be 37 tournaments in Poker Maximus and they’ll cover NL Hold’em, PL Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, Stud, Stud Hi/Lo and H.O.R.S.E. Some of the events will be quite a bit larger than the others, and you can see the most notable tourneys below (all times server time):
- PM #1 $60,000 GTD – February 7th at 19:00, NLHE, $215 buy-in
- PM #3 $40,000 GTD – February 7th at 20:00, 6-max NLHE, $109 buy-in
- PM #11 $100,000 GTD – February 10th at 15:00, NLHE, $109 buy-in
- PM #12 $100,000 GTD – February 10th at 16:00, NLHE, $530 buy-in
- PM #27 $50,000 GTD – February 15th at 19:00 Deepstack NLHE, $215 buy-in
- PM #34 $125,000 GTD – February 17th at 15:00, Main Event, $109 buy-in
- PM #35 $125,000 GTD – February 17th at 16:00, High Roller Main Event, $530 buy-in
- PM #36 $10,000 GTD – February 17th at 17:00, Micro Main Event, $11 buy-in
- PM #37 $60,000 GTD – February 17th at 18:00, Low Main Event, $60 buy-in
Poker Maximus IV Satellites
There are three different kinds of daily satellites running for PM IV, and each type features various prizes and buy-in levels. Here’s a look at what you can expect with the satellites:
- 6-max Super Turbo SNG’s – Buy-ins range from $1.95 to $92, and prizes vary from $11 to $530 tournament coupons.
- 6-max SNG’s – Buy-ins range from $3.10 to $134, and prizes vary from $11 to $530 tournament coupons (first place) and $6.04 cash to $215 tourney coupons (second place).
- Full Ring SNG’s – Buy-ins range from $3 to $100, and prizes vary from $11 to $530 tournament coupons (first place), $8 cash to $180 tourney coupons (second place), and $5.66 to $123.58 cash (third place).
$25,000 Freeroll Giveaway
On January 27th, 2013, Carbon Poker will be holding a $25,000 Freeroll Giveaway where the prizes are Poker Maximus IV tickets. All you need to do to enter this tournament is earn 50 VIP points (generate $5 rake) before the freeroll starts. Once you earn the points, just visit the “Tournaments” > “Special” tabs in the software and register. Now here are the prizes that’ll be given away:
- 1st-18th place – $530 coupon
- 19th-45th place – $215 coupon
- 46th-72nd place – $109 coupon
- 73rd-99th place – $60 coupon
- 100th-130th place – $33 coupon
- 131st-500th place – $11 coupon
Poker Maximus IV Leaderboard
One last point worth covering about this tournament series is how there’ll be a leaderboard contest running. Carbon will rank the top 100 players as the 37-tournament event is going on, and the top 10 players are set to receive big cash prizes. As you can see, there’s plenty happening in PM IV, and if you’re interested in winning a piece of the $1.2 million GTD, just sign up for the best Carbon Poker rakeback deal through RakeTheRake. This ensures that you’ll get the 200% up to $5,000 Carbon sign-up bonus and 35% rakeback.