The World Poker Tour is well known for holding tournaments in some of the most beautiful and exotic places. And this reputation will certainly be kept intact with WPT Mauritius, which takes place from March 5th – 10th, 2013. Mauritius is a breathtaking Indian Ocean island where tropical beaches, warm weather, rare wildlife and indescribable sights like the “Seven Colored Earths” exist.
Since this tournament location guarantees to be aesthetically-pleasing and offer at least a six-figure prize pool, you might be interested in the WPT Mauritius prize packages at Party Poker. These $5,000 packages include a $2,000 Main Event seat, five nights’ hotel accommodations and $1,800 for spending/travel money.
If you’d like to play poker in paradise, make sure to sign up for Party Poker rakeback (50% rakeback deal!) through RakeTheRake. This entitles you to a 100% up to $500 sign-up bonus and up to 50% rakeback. Once you’re a Party member, you can compete in the following satellites from now until February 24th, 2013:
- Daily WPT National Mauritius Freeroll – The top 25 players win a WPT National Mauritius Sub Qualifier Speed Rebuy seat.
- $1 Daily WPT National Mauritius Sub Qualifier Speed Rebuy – For every $30 in the prize pool, one WPT National Mauritius Satellite Qualifier ticket will be given out.
- $3 Daily WPT National Mauritius Sub Qualifier Speed – One WPT National Mauritius Satellite Qualifier seat is awarded for every $30 in the prize pool.
- $27.50 + $2.50 WPT National Mauritius Satellite Qualifier – Runs daily at 20:50 CET or on Sundays at 18:50 CET; one WPT National Mauritius Satellite ticket is given out for every $275 in the pool.
- $250 + $25 WPT National Mauritius Satellite – Takes place on Sundays at 20:50 CET; for every $5,000 in the prize pool, one WPT National Mauritius package is guaranteed.
With plenty of freerolls and cheap WPT Mauritius satellites running, anybody can take a shot at winning one of the $5k prize packages!