We’ve still got another five months until the 2013 WSOP Main Event takes place. However, it’s never too early to start planning your trip to Las Vegas – especially when this trip could be extremely cheap!
Right now, Fortune Poker are offering players an opportunity to win €10,000 Main Event prize packages. Each package offers €2,100 in travel/spending money along with a $10,000 WSOP Main Event seat.
What’s interesting about Fortune’s deal is that winners can also break their package down further and play in smaller side WSOP events. Whatever the case may be, keep in mind that the satellites are already running, and you can take a look at them below (all times GMT):
- €0.10 ME Mini Rebuy Satellite – Runs daily at 15:15 and 18:15, one seat guaranteed to the €32 + €3 Weekly Freezeout ME Satellite.
- €2 + €0.20 ME Rebuy L3 – Runs daily at 19:15, one ticket guaranteed to €35 Weekly ME Satellite.
- €5 + €0.50 Me Freezeout L3 – Runs daily at 18:30, one seat guaranteed to €35 Weekly ME Satellite.
- €32 + €3 Weekly Freezeout ME Satellite – Happens on Sundays at 19:30, one ticket is guaranteed to the €300 + €20 WSOP ME Final.
- €10 + €1 ME Rebuy Satellite L2 – Takes place daily at 20:00, at least one ticket for the €300 + €20 ME Final will be given out.
- €300 + €20 ME Final – Runs on the last Sunday of every month at 19:30, one €10k WSOP Main Event prize package is guaranteed.
As mentioned before, anybody who wins a Main Event package can also break it up into smaller chunks and play in side events. Of course, it’s hard to think about side events when you consider the amount of money that Greg Merson won last year.
The Maryland native earned an $8,531,853 prize after beating a field of 6,598 players to win the world’s most prestigious poker tournament. And seven players total earned at least $1,258,040 in the tourney. This is a new year, which means even more players will be earning life-changing sums of money in the 2013 Main Event!