Just a few months ago, people thought the $2 million Poker Maximus V event that Carbon Poker held was huge. Well players can prepare to be wowed again because Carbon have just announced that they’re running a $3 million Poker Maximus VI event from September 8th-22nd.
Spanning 15 days, this huge online poker extravaganza will offer $3 million over the course of 85 tournaments. And players should mark their calendars for September 22nd because this is when $735,000 worth of Main Event tourneys are going to be held. There’s a lot to cover here, so let’s dive into the notable PM VI tournaments, satellites and the Freeroll Giveaway.
Notable Poker Maximus VI Tournaments (All Times Server Time)
- Sept. 8th at 14:30 – PM #1 $5k Gtd, NLHE (rebuys), $1 + $0.10 buy-in
- Sept. 8th at 15:00 – PM #2 $175k Gtd, NLHE (deepstack), $200 + $15 buy-in
- Sept. 8th at 16:30 – PM #5 $100k Gtd, NLHE (deep), $500 + $30 buy-in
- Sept. 8th at 17:30 – PM #7 $10k Gtd, FL HORSE, $1 + $0.10 buy-in
- Sept. 10th at 18:00 – PM #16 $20k Gtd, PLO Hi/Lo, $30 + $3 buy-in
- Sept. 15th at 15:00 – PM #39 $175k Gtd, NLHE (deep), $200 + $15 buy-in
- Sept. 15th at 16:30 – PM #42 $100k Gtd, NLHE (rebuys), $500 + $30 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 15:00 – PM #75 $250k Gtd Main Event, NLHE, $200 + $15 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 15:00 – PM #76 $75k Gtd ME, NLHE, $55 + $5 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 15:30 – PM #77 $5k Gtd ME, NLHE, $1 + $0.10 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 15:30 – PM #78 $10k Gtd ME, NLHE, $2 + $0.20 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 16:00 – PM #79 $35k Gtd ME, NLHE, $10 + $1 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 16:00 – PM #80 $20k Gtd ME, NLHE, $5 + $0.50 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 16:30 – PM #81 $125k Gtd ME, NLHE, $500 + $30 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 16:30 – PM #82 $75k Gtd ME, NLHE, $100 + $9 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 17:00 – PM #83 $50k Gtd ME, NLHE, $30 + $3 buy-in
- Sept. 22nd at 17:00 – PM #84 $40k Gtd ME, NLHE, $20 + $2 buy-in
Poker Maximus VI Satellites
If you don’t have $215 for the $250,000 Gtd Main Event, you can still get into this tourney through cheap satellites. The following three PM VI Main Event satellites run every day: $1.10 buy-in (1 seat), $2.20 buy-in (2 seats) and $11 buy-in (5 seats).
You’ll have numerous opportunities to win coupons for Poker Maximus VI through the SNG satellites that are currently running. 6-Max Hyper Turbo SNG’s feature buy-ins ranging from $0.20 to $88.34, and the prizes vary from an $11 coupon to a $530 coupon.
6-Max Turbo SNG’s have buy-ins starting at $0.42 and going up to $124.17, while prizes range from $1.10 cash to a $215 coupon. Just check the Carbon Poker tournament lobby to find these satellites.
Freeroll Giveaway and Freeroll Series
There’s no better way to qualify for a Poker Maximus tournament than through freerolls! And there are plenty of free tournaments running with both a Freeroll Series and Freeroll Giveaway. Below you can see more details on these opportunities:
Freeroll Series – Every day at 02:00, 08:00, 14:00, 20:00 and 22:00, Carbon Poker hold PM $250k ME Daily Freerolls, where the top 25 players move on to a PM $250k Weekly Freeroll. This tournament happens every Saturday at 16:00, and the prize is a $250k Main Event seat.
Freeroll Giveaway – Anybody who earns 100 VIP points from August 1st-31st will qualify for the $10,000 PM VI Freeroll Giveaway. 1,000 players will score prizes ranging from $215 coupons to $1.10 coupons.
There is certainly no shortage of chances to win big in the $3 million Poker Maximus VI. So make sure that you get involved as soon as possible by trying to win seats in this huge event before it starts on September 8th.