As 2007 WSOP Europe Main Event champion Annette Obrestad can attest to, some poker pros have relied on freerolls to launch their career. Assuming you’d also like to go from rags to riches through freerolls, Unibet Poker is where you need to be.
That’s because Unibet run hundreds of euros worth of free poker tournaments every day. Whether it’s a €50 or a €3,000 freeroll, Unibet players have an excellent opportunity to win lots of cash without spending anything.
And what’s great is that these freerolls aren’t just relegated to Hold’em. There are also Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo and Razz free tournaments running on a daily basis too. Below you can see the typical weekly freeroll schedule at Unibet (all times CET):
- Daily at 02:30 – €50 Razz Freeroll
- Daily at 06:45 – €50 Hold’em Freeroll
- Daily at 10:30 – €50 Omaha Freeroll
- Daily at 14:00 – €200 Hold’em Freeroll
- Daily at 19:00 – €50 Omaha Hi/Lo Freeroll
- Daily at 19:30 – Daily €300 Freeroll, requires 1 raked hand during previous 24 hours
- Wednesday at 19:30 – €500 New Player Freeroll, only new players can enter
- Monday-Friday at 19:45 – €25 New Player Booster (6-max), only new players can enter
- Sunday at 18:00 – €3,000 Freeroll, requires 100 raked hands during previous 24 hours
The freebies don’t end here because Unibet also run €2,250 worth of Loyalty Freerolls every week. As long as you’re within a designated loyalty level, you’ll be able to play in these big freerolls. Here’s a quick look at these tourneys:
- Gold Tier (500 Loyalty pts per week) – Play for €1,500 worth of cash and tourney tickets.
- Silver Tier (500 Loyalty pts per week) – Play for €750 worth of cash and tourney tickets.
Whether you’re a Gold Tier member or just a new player who’s hoping to build a bankroll, Unibet Poker is definitely a great place to start. Their nice mix of open registration and private freerolls gives everybody an opportunity to win free cash.