When looking for players to represent them, most online poker rooms seek out famous grinders who’ve experienced lots of live tournament success. But PKR have taken a different approach by concentrating on players who’ve done well on their own site. That’s mainly why they signed French poker babe Patty ‘BabyTes’ Beaumier, who’s a virtual unknown outside of PKR. Beaumier will now represent the brand at PKR Live in London, various tournaments throughout France, and the 2013 World Series of Poker Europe. As for her resume, the 24-year-old has done quite well in low stakes cash games and tournaments at PKR. …
One unfortunate side effect of online poker’s massive growth over the years is the subsequent increase in bumhunting. This despicable tactic sees players sit down at heads-up tables and refuse to play against anybody whom they don’t have a skill advantage against. The end result is that…
Party Poker have just announced that Premier League VII is set to run from November 20th-26th at Montreal’s Playground Poker Club. And this will no doubt be a high-profile event because players must be invited to Premier League VII and pay a hefty $125,000 buy-in.
The Winning Poker Network (WPN), which features Americas Cardroom and Black Chip Poker, has always strived to remain an industry leader with their innovative promotions. Now they’ve got the software to match their unique promos after launching a major upgrade which includes some very interesting features. The new features include “On Demand” tournaments, preferred seating, straddles and faster antes. Let’s take a look at these software changes in depth and discuss how they can improve your online poker experience. On Demand Tournaments On Demand tournaments start as soon as a pre-set number of players join an event – much like …
For those who aren’t already excited about the 2014 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (PCA) Main Event, PokerStars is now guaranteeing a $10 million prize pool. This is particularly notable because Stars has never put a guarantee on the PCA Main Event before. David Carrion, who’s the Director of Live Operations for the PCA and Latin America, discussed this historic move by the world’s largest poker site. “This is the first time we’ve put a guarantee on the Main Event, and we’re hoping the $10 million purse will help smash last year’s field of 987 players,” he said. “But it wasn’t just …
- Angry over the stalled Durrrr Challenge, Dan Cates has threatened to reveal personal details about Tom Dwan if things don't get going.
- Thor Hansen Talks Partying with Larry Flynt and Learning Poker from Young Players: Well over two years after b... http://t.co/rQRiHPDKeq
- Speaking to Details Magazine, Ben Affleck confirmed that Hard Rock Casino asked him to stop playing blackjack since he was counting cards.
- PokerStars Rakeback Refusal Causes Joe Cada and Stars to Split: 26 year old poker pro Joe Cada, who has won ov... http://t.co/XrT1Ru4c9c
- Want to know how to get #pokercash back from the top #onlinepoker rooms? Watch this - http://t.co/ln53VaSd1c