Bodog Poker Loyalty Program Details
Players can earn poker points based on their play in the poker room.
- Ring Games: Earn points when you put in to a raked pot (see chart below).
- Tournaments: Get 3 points for every $1 spent on tournament entry fees. (For example, get 15 points for entering a tournament with a $50 buy-in and a $5 fee).
The points you earn while playing ring games are based on the rake you contribute. For every hand that you contribute rake of $0.05 or more you will earn between 0.1 and 1 Poker Point. The amount depends on the rake contributed and breaks down as follows.
|$1.00 - $3.00
|$0.50 - $0.99
|$0.25 - $0.49
|$0.05 - $0.24
|$0.01 - $0.04
How To Use Points
Earn Poker Points for online bonuses or convert them into tournament tickets.
Poker Points can be converted into tournament tickets, Casino and Sports bonuses, with an exchange rate of 100 points = $1.
How to Convert
You can only convert your Poker Points into tournament tickets from within the software.
Converting your points is easy:
- Sign in to the poker software and go to the account dashboard
- Click the "My Poker" tab
- Click "Points to Tickets"
- Select your desired ticket and click "Convert"