728x90 Main Content (Top)

Thread: Free Training

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
Like this thread?
 
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7
    Ive already raked in 100$ this month... when will my free month come in??

  2. #12
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by fastra11 View Post
    Ive already raked in 100$ this month... when will my free month come in??
    Hey F

    The way it works is you rake $100 in August and get free training for a month usually from 15 Sept to 15 Oct
    I.e. it all runs a month behind

    But i will see what i can do for you as a one off
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    7
    Awesome thanks alot!!

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    I've raked well over $100 and don't have access to the videos

  5. #15
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjustinhubbard View Post
    I've raked well over $100 and don't have access to the videos
    Hi Justin

    The free training is given away the following month once we know the total rakes for everyone. The access is usually granted around the 10th of the following month once we have all the data from the rooms confirmed.

    Hope that helps
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hi Justin

    The free training is given away the following month once we know the total rakes for everyone. The access is usually granted around the 10th of the following month once we have all the data from the rooms confirmed.

    Hope that helps
    Ok I've waited and still not training access. In January I raked well over the amount required so what is the issue?

  7. #17
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjustinhubbard View Post
    Ok I've waited and still not training access. In January I raked well over the amount required so what is the issue?
    Hey Justin

    The file was submitted but when i try to access it myself it keeps crashing - so i wonder if it was corrupted in any way. We will try again ASAP

    Apologies for any inconvenience!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Justin

    The file was submitted but when i try to access it myself it keeps crashing - so i wonder if it was corrupted in any way. We will try again ASAP

    Apologies for any inconvenience!
    I don't know if you tried anything but it's still not working. I planned on doing some training this weekend but now I can't. Not too happy about this RTR after trusting that you would live up to your word and reputation.

  9. #19
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by iamjustinhubbard View Post
    I don't know if you tried anything but it's still not working. I planned on doing some training this weekend but now I can't. Not too happy about this RTR after trusting that you would live up to your word and reputation.
    OK easy there champ. You alerted us on Sunday morning and we were addressing it.
    We needed to contact DTB but we and they don't work Sundays. Even the big man took one day off. As soon as it's sorted we'll let you know.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  10. #20
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    can you check now Justin

    Seems the problem was that you have more than one address on file with DTB
    and neither match RTR.

    They think they have located an account for you.
    TY
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •