728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: cash outs

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 151
Like this thread?
 
  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    hi, I cashed out 3 days ago via Skrill (ewallet). Its supposed to take 24h to process but its still in pending. I tired to cash out before using skrill, I waited two weeks and nothing happened. I ended up cancelling the cashout and losing the money. Could you nudge them for me, please? Thank you very much!

  2. #82
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by bodutzu View Post
    hi, I cashed out 3 days ago via Skrill (ewallet). Its supposed to take 24h to process but its still in pending. I tired to cash out before using skrill, I waited two weeks and nothing happened. I ended up cancelling the cashout and losing the money. Could you nudge them for me, please? Thank you very much!
    Will see what we can do for you Bodutzu

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #83
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Thank you, I hope u can sort it out. Have a nice day

  4. #84
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5
    Well, It's been a week, no change

  5. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    I wait my cashout for more then 40 days, maybe you can help me?

  6. #86
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by krast575 View Post
    I wait my cashout for more then 40 days, maybe you can help me?
    I'll try krast!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Hello, im also waiting for my cashout via skrill, hope u can try to get it faster.

  8. #88
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by bullit View Post
    Hello, im also waiting for my cashout via skrill, hope u can try to get it faster.
    We'll see if we can do anything bullit...but i think the queue is rather long
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  9. #89
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    3
    I've been waiting for more than 2 months now for my cashout, can you try and help me out maybe?

  10. #90
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by holycorn View Post
    I've been waiting for more than 2 months now for my cashout, can you try and help me out maybe?
    We will definitely let them know for you
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •