728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Euro Club anotha cashout problem! Pls help, im tagged to RTR!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53
Like this thread?
 
  1. #21
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Deather View Post
    I have proposed that they pay me in installments, can you also push this angle? What are some of the amounts they have been able to process to date? Because at $500 per cashout it will take a very long time to receive a substantial amount. Thanks for your help on this!
    Hi

    I have passed it on for you. Not sure there's much else we can do from this end I'm afraid! Good luck
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11
    Hi guys and admins. I want to ask you something about cashout. Am I able to cahsout with any rake from Euroclub Poker or wincake?

  3. #23
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by sergejcho View Post
    Hi guys and admins. I want to ask you something about cashout. Am I able to cahsout with any rake from Euroclub Poker or wincake?
    It could take longer than other rooms Serge...

    Just FYI - at the moment the fastest cashouts for that network are on InterTops

    Best wishes

    J
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Could you plese help me to get my $58 cashout from February 6th (Transaction ID 1711536256)?
    Thanks in advance

  5. #25
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by sCarlos View Post
    Could you plese help me to get my $58 cashout from February 6th (Transaction ID 1711536256)?
    Thanks in advance
    Will ask for you!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Will ask for you!
    I'm still getting radio silence from Euroclub, has there been any news I need that money asap. Please do what you can to move them along. Thanks in advance.

  7. #27
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Deather View Post
    I'm still getting radio silence from Euroclub, has there been any news I need that money asap. Please do what you can to move them along. Thanks in advance.
    I'll check with them but last time they were hopeful about some promising funding...
    Not sure if that materialised.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Hi Johnny. I ask you again to help me with the withdrawal of money. Nick amidjak500. Thanks in advance.

  9. #29
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDisel500 View Post
    Hi Johnny. I ask you again to help me with the withdrawal of money. Nick amidjak500. Thanks in advance.
    I'll ask for you but no promises as ever!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  10. #30
    Junior Member BulDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22
    Hi, Johnny. Same problem as usual Could u pls help again to get my money back?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •