728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
Like this thread?
 
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    hello,


    today i sent a mail (like every wekk to their support), and always the same reponse,


    from 05.01.2014, it s more then 5 months i am waiting,


    can you do anything ?


    it s not normal so long delay,


    all players of your forum have to know it s dangerous to play on this site,


    everybody say me "you will have your money, but so long delay it s not good,


    i hope you can help me (just send a little mail to their support,)

  2. #12
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinbxl View Post
    hello,


    today i sent a mail (like every wekk to their support), and always the same reponse,


    from 05.01.2014, it s more then 5 months i am waiting,


    can you do anything ?


    it s not normal so long delay,


    all players of your forum have to know it s dangerous to play on this site,


    everybody say me "you will have your money, but so long delay it s not good,


    i hope you can help me (just send a little mail to their support,)
    I will try and help again.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    ty johnny,


    always the same answer from this site, it s a little "bizarre",


    i hope you can send them a mailand make resolve this situation,



    ty, ty

  4. #14
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinbxl View Post
    ty johnny,


    always the same answer from this site, it s a little "bizarre",


    i hope you can send them a mailand make resolve this situation,



    ty, ty
    Hey i saked and they said that your account through us was paid in Jan for Euroclub

    Which account are you asking for?
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    hello, it s about my account of colt poker, (username tintinrft1), this account is done with transfert when cake poker was down

  6. #16
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinbxl View Post
    hello, it s about my account of colt poker, (username tintinrft1), this account is done with transfert when cake poker was down
    Ah OK your Colt account...as i have said before, this account isnt with us so there's not much we can do. But we have made them aware of it anyway
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    ty for all johnny

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    21
    hello,


    i just receive my money,


    ty for your help johnny, ty for all,

  9. #19
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by tintinbxl View Post
    hello,


    i just receive my money,


    ty for your help johnny, ty for all,
    Not sure if we helped much but I am glad you received the money. It's a great sign to all players owed money that it will come.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    6
    Hi Johnny. Help me, please get my money. 5 months of waiting. Nick amidjak500. Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •