728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Possible cheating in $500 Loyalty Freerolls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    california
    Posts
    5

    Possible cheating in $500 Loyalty Freerolls.

    @RakeTheRake I played today and noticed to players in the lobby with nearly identical names. I finally got seated at the same table and asked if he was playing from 2 accounts. He replied "Yes!" He said he is tagged to RTR on BCP and ACR, therefore is it ok for him to play from both skins... Another player then chimed in at the table sating he does the same thing. In fact he cashed in todays Loyalty freeroll from both accounts!! Now maybe I'm wrong, but is it ok for them to be doing this? They basically get to play 2 entries when everyone else only gets one! I know you are trying to cut down on the leaking of the password, but this is just as bad, if not worse! So the question is: Can someone play in a loyalty freerolls from both BCP and ACR, giving them a better opportunity? If not, this players should be banned and should not receive their "winnings" from today's freeroll!


    Attached are 2 pictures of the lobby from today's game that show the players who admitted they multi-accounted. I have highlighted their names in each attachment. Hopefully something is done about this.


    If this is perfectly acceptable, then I apologize for this post. But as far as I'm concerned, they are cheating and getting an unfair advantage. And before it gets said, I know players can sometimes have similar names and be separate people.. But this is not the case here, and both openly admitted it at the tables. Both accounts are identical except there is one added letter in both cases. One also said they have cashed in the same game from 2 accounts in the past and both accounts were paid. wtf!?!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by waterboy; Sun 1st Mar 2015 at 02:19.

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Hi Waterboy

    Firstly there is no need to apologise for the post.
    We have given this thought before and because players can have multiple room accounts with us we came to the conclusion that it is OK.
    If we were to introduce a qualification requirement like raking $X in the preceding week, then a player would have to play on that account only.

    I appreciate that this decision isn't to everyone's liking but that is the current thinking here.

    Many thanks for the post again
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    You should not allow this, it undermines the integrity of the tournament. I understand your desire to reward players who are tagged to two separate skins, and encourage that behavior, but it would be better to find another way to rewards folks -- perhaps by simply giving an equity credit for the second entry (so if there are 250 entries in a $500 tourney, you'd give them one entry and one $2 credit)

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by waterboy View Post
    @RakeTheRake I played today and noticed to players in the lobby with nearly identical names. I finally got seated at the same table and asked if he was playing from 2 accounts. He replied "Yes!" He said he is tagged to RTR on BCP and ACR, therefore is it ok for him to play from both skins... Another player then chimed in at the table sating he does the same thing. In fact he cashed in todays Loyalty freeroll from both accounts!! Now maybe I'm wrong, but is it ok for them to be doing this? They basically get to play 2 entries when everyone else only gets one! I know you are trying to cut down on the leaking of the password, but this is just as bad, if not worse! So the question is: Can someone play in a loyalty freerolls from both BCP and ACR, giving them a better opportunity? If not, this players should be banned and should not receive their "winnings" from today's freeroll!


    Attached are 2 pictures of the lobby from today's game that show the players who admitted they multi-accounted. I have highlighted their names in each attachment. Hopefully something is done about this.


    If this is perfectly acceptable, then I apologize for this post. But as far as I'm concerned, they are cheating and getting an unfair advantage. And before it gets said, I know players can sometimes have similar names and be separate people.. But this is not the case here, and both openly admitted it at the tables. Both accounts are identical except there is one added letter in both cases. One also said they have cashed in the same game from 2 accounts in the past and both accounts were paid. wtf!?!
    water send an email to acr . i got 4 players accounts closed this sunday for the same thing . they ended up at the same table as me and kept trying to wipsaw everyone . they would just keep raising back and 4th . there gone for good
    lakeratt likes this.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10
    when is this sundays goin to payout

  6. #6
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by blades1018 View Post
    water send an email to acr . i got 4 players accounts closed this sunday for the same thing . they ended up at the same table as me and kept trying to wipsaw everyone . they would just keep raising back and 4th . there gone for good
    Nice work!

    Payments should be done today or tomorrow.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1
    it says 48hrs to pay out so if it is tomorrow which is 72 hours who does the payout raketherake or acr/bc do you like send them the list of eligable players from the players that made the money

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by cjerud View Post
    it says 48hrs to pay out so if it is tomorrow which is 72 hours who does the payout raketherake or acr/bc do you like send them the list of eligable players from the players that made the money
    Hey cjerud

    OUr T&Cs have always been 48-72 hours.
    https://www.raketherake.com/rakeback...ekly-freerolls
    If they say something different then you should go by our page

    They make the payments but it does take a while so they can remove the naughty freeloaders.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    15
    i think waterboy is making these posts to take the attention of him and his cheating/selling passwords . i saw where his name was mentioned about selling passwords at cardschat forum . last night they were all talking about him and how he sells passwords for 1 or 2$ .also he has about 20 accounts . cards chat emailed acr/bcp about him last night . he is going to be banned from cardschat and u should ban him from here too .. he's the biggest problem !

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    15
    72 hrs later , still not paid

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •