728x90 Main Content (Top)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RakeTheRake

Thread: Win Cake pending cashout

Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Win Cake pending cashout

    hi.
    i have a pending cashout in this site Win Cake for very long time many months.
    and im tired of sending emails to this liars and thieves!
    they lie in every single reply to me!
    i deposited and i thought this was the right place for me to play cash games.
    i guess i was wrong!
    this make me stop to play cash games.
    can RakeTheRake help me with this please?
    sorry for my english.

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by casabeto View Post
    hi.
    i have a pending cashout in this site Win Cake for very long time many months.
    and im tired of sending emails to this liars and thieves!
    they lie in every single reply to me!
    i deposited and i thought this was the right place for me to play cash games.
    i guess i was wrong!
    this make me stop to play cash games.
    can RakeTheRake help me with this please?
    sorry for my english.
    Hey casabeto

    Your English is great!

    I will contact Cake now. I cannot promise anything but I will definitely email them now.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    thanks for support.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3
    days have passed and they dont answer to my emails...
    you already contact Win Cake?
    what they said to you?

  5. #5
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by casabeto View Post
    days have passed and they dont answer to my emails...
    you already contact Win Cake?
    what they said to you?
    Hey C

    I am afraid we got no answer either from them

    If we hear something, then I will definitely email you.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    I am experiencing the same thing with a payout from last weekend's $500 Loyalty Free Roll. Can someone please look into this? I have emailed support here with no reply.

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.

  7. #7
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by NateVest View Post
    I am experiencing the same thing with a payout from last weekend's $500 Loyalty Free Roll. Can someone please look into this? I have emailed support here with no reply.

    Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    Hey NV

    If you have emailed our support this week they will have either replied or will be waiting for an answer (but will have emailed you to say that)

    I will chase the room for you
    If you haven't heard from me by Wednesday, please PM me.
    NateVest likes this.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •