728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9

    HMMM Lots of people on Cake but only 2x this month

    Take a look at tonight players list and the very first players list on cake this month.. Makes no sense

    CArbon all last month never got close to the number on entries tonight for the whole month

    CAKE has not either except for the first night and tonight so 30 extra people on cake decided to play the 1st one and tonight but not on CARBON last month and i reconize a lot of the names on the list and they just suddenly didnt become RTR people. JUST ODD not saying its wrong and IM NOT BITCHING AT RTR cause these are free rolls but

    I cant believe this many people entered cake on 7-7 on the late game but not during the rest of the week even as a sit out and the carbon games which seems to have 5x the number of people online at any given time never even reach closed to the humber tonight or the 1st night on cake.

    Just wondering if cake is throwing these coupons out everywhere their client doesnt seem very smooth

    85 people on a THURSDAY night join when it usually is around 55 people or a few more it just seems odd why wouldnt these people just enter the ticket and sit out like the other 45% of the people on cake seem to do

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeneseldom View Post
    Take a look at tonight players list and the very first players list on cake this month.. Makes no sense

    CArbon all last month never got close to the number on entries tonight for the whole month

    CAKE has not either except for the first night and tonight so 30 extra people on cake decided to play the 1st one and tonight but not on CARBON last month and i reconize a lot of the names on the list and they just suddenly didnt become RTR people. JUST ODD not saying its wrong and IM NOT BITCHING AT RTR cause these are free rolls but

    I cant believe this many people entered cake on 7-7 on the late game but not during the rest of the week even as a sit out and the carbon games which seems to have 5x the number of people online at any given time never even reach closed to the humber tonight or the 1st night on cake.

    Just wondering if cake is throwing these coupons out everywhere their client doesnt seem very smooth

    85 people on a THURSDAY night join when it usually is around 55 people or a few more it just seems odd why wouldnt these people just enter the ticket and sit out like the other 45% of the people on cake seem to do
    Hey eugene

    In no particular order there are a few things that would explain it:

    1) for most of the month so far, most players were not getting tickets because of problems with the software

    2) You wont recognise names on the list because people can change their names every week

    3) We have been working with Cake for a couple of years longer than Carbon and we have 5x as many players on Cake as on Carbon

    4) A majority of those players are US and so wont be at home for the 1st freeroll at 3pm compared to the 2nd one

    5) Bear in mind we havent yet emailed everyone about these freerolls as we were waiting until they were fixed....so you should expect more players soon

    Hope that helps explains.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Carbon Poker sn - bpm48059
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey eugene

    In no particular order there are a few things that would explain it:

    1) for most of the month so far, most players were not getting tickets because of problems with the software

    2) You wont recognise names on the list because people can change their names every week

    3) We have been working with Cake for a couple of years longer than Carbon and we have 5x as many players on Cake as on Carbon

    4) A majority of those players are US and so wont be at home for the 1st freeroll at 3pm compared to the 2nd one

    5) Bear in mind we havent yet emailed everyone about these freerolls as we were waiting until they were fixed....so you should expect more players soon

    Hope that helps explains.
    Dear RTR.
    You guys are the coolest. I wish i would have known about this site a long long time ago.
    :-)

    Just keep treating your members like this and you guys will just become bigger and larger.

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,348
    Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    Dear RTR.
    You guys are the coolest. I wish i would have known about this site a long long time ago.
    :-)

    Just keep treating your members like this and you guys will just become bigger and larger.
    Very kind of you Mike thanks. The best way any member can help us is by telling other people about us - either friends or other players via forums etc.
    More players means we can offer more freerolls like these ones and bigger promotions each month.

    More importantly it means you will earn 4% commission on almost all their monthly action. Some members receive thousands of $$$ each month from us just in referral fees which they can just use for bankroll without ever having to deposit themselves! Clicking the REFERRAL tab in the Your Account will show you your referral link. Anyway have a great weekend guys
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  5. #5
    Junior Member buzzmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    14
    yep me too.wish i had known what rake was and knew about forums like this ass well.ive learned to be more patient when new rooms appear. maybe the refferal thing will help, me and the forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •