728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    24

    Sky poker vip scheme

    Hello again , can you clarify sky pokers vip scheme for me please , i have a hard time understanding vip schemes.

    Two separate schemes for weekly and monthly ? so bronze says 6% weekly and 22% monthly does this mean for bronze i would get the equivalent of 28% rakeback at that lvl monthly ?.

    Cheers for any help.

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by YNWA View Post
    Hello again , can you clarify sky pokers vip scheme for me please , i have a hard time understanding vip schemes.

    Two separate schemes for weekly and monthly ? so bronze says 6% weekly and 22% monthly does this mean for bronze i would get the equivalent of 28% rakeback at that lvl monthly ?.

    Cheers for any help.
    Morning YNWA

    Yep it's not the the most user friendly VIP programme

    There are effectively two schemes as you say for weekly and monthly
    The difference is that weekly is Bronze
    and monthly is Priority Bronze

    For weekly Bronze you need to be raking about 50 a week
    But for Priority Bronze 1,000 a month

    of course 1000 a month would imply you were on about 200+ a week so you would be Platinum and getting 20% weekly...plus 10% monthly...total 30%

    We try and break it down here
    https://www.raketherake.com/sky-poke...ck#activeTab_1

    Hope that's a bit clearer?

    Let me know if not
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •