728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2

    Pending Verification On few sites

    Hi I recently just signed up to this site and am planning on playing quite alot of poker next month and onwards so decided to sign up to a few sites so they will be ready in time but only one has cleared Mint Poker and few others a still pending was wondering if this is normal.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankimus View Post
    Hi I recently just signed up to this site and am planning on playing quite alot of poker next month and onwards so decided to sign up to a few sites so they will be ready in time but only one has cleared Mint Poker and few others a still pending was wondering if this is normal.

    Thanks
    Hey Spankimus (Maximus?)

    I can see you have added 5 rooms
    Our CS team work Mon-Fri
    The 3 you added Saturday will be checked on Monday as will the Friday one since we usually check them the day after on the reports as that is the first time they show up (rooms have a 24 hr delay minimum). If they show up on Monday, great. If not then we email the rooms and get the heads up on what's wrong and hopefully get them to fix it!
    So this is all normal!
    In fact there's a couple of reports i can see daily automatically...so i have just confirmed one for you. Will check the other shortly
    Welcome btw
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Spankimus (Maximus?)

    I can see you have added 5 rooms
    Our CS team work Mon-Fri
    The 3 you added Saturday will be checked on Monday as will the Friday one since we usually check them the day after on the reports as that is the first time they show up (rooms have a 24 hr delay minimum). If they show up on Monday, great. If not then we email the rooms and get the heads up on what's wrong and hopefully get them to fix it!
    So this is all normal!
    In fact there's a couple of reports i can see daily automatically...so i have just confirmed one for you. Will check the other shortly
    Welcome btw
    Thanks ^^ just got carbon poker through. Sorry for any inconvience I have caused.

  4. #4
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,339
    Quote Originally Posted by Spankimus View Post
    Thanks ^^ just got carbon poker through. Sorry for any inconvience I have caused.
    Hey no bother at all. Just highlights to us that the site should be clearer
    TY
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •