728x90 Main Content (Top)
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like this thread?
 
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1

    Rakeback Payment

    I play on Cake Poker and usually receive my rakeback payments every Wednesday but have yet to recieve my payment this week. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Has something changed that I'm not aware of?

    Thanks
    Ron

  2. #2
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by gregron View Post
    I play on Cake Poker and usually receive my rakeback payments every Wednesday but have yet to recieve my payment this week. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? Has something changed that I'm not aware of?

    Thanks
    Ron
    Hey Ron
    Nothing has changed – probably they just missed a day for some reason

    We’ll email them now and chase them up for you
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  3. #3
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by RakeTheRake View Post
    Hey Ron
    Nothing has changed – probably they just missed a day for some reason

    We’ll email them now and chase them up for you

    Hey R

    Nothing to worry about

    They told us this

    "There was a discrepancy in the rakeback numbers this week, so payments have been delayed for a short while so we can make sure everyone is paid correctly. It should be resolved soon."

    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Haven't received my Cake Rakeback apparently supposed to be payed out yesterday. Still waiting.

  5. #5
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckleHab View Post
    Haven't received my Cake Rakeback apparently supposed to be payed out yesterday. Still waiting.
    Hey CN

    Nothing to worry about

    See
    https://www.raketherake.com/rakeback....html#post2389
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    I am owed quite a bit too. I really hope they get their act together because my rakeback will give me over 33% more profit this week. It's big deal.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    I'm not upset or anything. This is my first week of rakeback on Cake in my lifetime... and this has to happen. You have to see the optics don't look good (not on RTR but on Cake). Thanks for asking them though mod. I'll continue to pay $100s of dollars in rake not knowing if I'm getting any of it back........

  8. #8
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,338
    Quote Originally Posted by CanuckleHab View Post
    I'm not upset or anything. This is my first week of rakeback on Cake in my lifetime... and this has to happen. You have to see the optics don't look good (not on RTR but on Cake). Thanks for asking them though mod. I'll continue to pay $100s of dollars in rake not knowing if I'm getting any of it back........
    Understood Canuckle,

    I am positive that there wont be any problem actually receiving the payment. Just unfortunate timing as you say that this is your first week.

    We'll send out an email about it now just to let people know.
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •