728x90 Main Content (Top)
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 134
Like this thread?
 
  1. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    I signed up couple of days ago to Stanjames, but my account is still not verified.
    More weird is that underneath of pending verification notification, i can see some raked amount?

  2. #42
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubasvaba View Post
    I signed up couple of days ago to Stanjames, but my account is still not verified.
    More weird is that underneath of pending verification notification, i can see some raked amount?
    Hey Buba,

    It's just that the stats arrived late yesterday and after the confirmations process had run.
    So your account is absolutely fine And will probably be confirmed today

    All is good
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  3. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2
    Yes it's confirmed now, thank you

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Hey Guys,

    Signed up to 888, all deposited and ready to go now, but want to be verified before is start... is there a slowdown over the festive period?

  5. #45
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomCards View Post
    Hey Guys,

    Signed up to 888, all deposited and ready to go now, but want to be verified before is start... is there a slowdown over the festive period?
    Hey RC

    Yep it's just Xmas etc. The team is off until Wednesday. The tracking at 888 is usually pretty good so you should be all set. Of course they will confirm for sure on Wed

    Happy Hols!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1
    Pending verification has been going on for 4 days now. I figure it has something to do with the holidays. No one is answering my emails. Im ready to play but want my acct to be tracked.

  7. #47
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Bnorris View Post
    Pending verification has been going on for 4 days now. I figure it has something to do with the holidays. No one is answering my emails. Im ready to play but want my acct to be tracked.
    Hiya,

    Yep it is the hols, apologies. The team are back tomorrow.
    I will see if i can find something out before then for you
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Hi, I signed up a few days ago, but it says pending verification. I see that you guys were closed for the New Years. Will my account be given the VPP's that I have already accumulated this month?

  9. #49
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I have also signed up few days ago and was wondering on the progress on my verification and if i will receive the rakeback i have earned so far, thanks.

  10. #50
    Administrator RakeTheRake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,353
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapcheap View Post
    Hi, I signed up a few days ago, but it says pending verification. I see that you guys were closed for the New Years. Will my account be given the VPP's that I have already accumulated this month?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronyz View Post
    Hi, I have also signed up few days ago and was wondering on the progress on my verification and if i will receive the rakeback i have earned so far, thanks.
    Hey guys, It's PokerStars we are waiting on for the confirmation. The process is notoriously flawed. Your VPPs will all count as far as Stars are concerned and as long as you are confirmed as tagged to us, then they all count towards this month's promo which BTW is now $10k Freeroll!
    Best wishes

    Johnny

    Skype: rakeback1



    ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH PARTY POKER? TRY RETAGGING IT TO US HERE

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •